Boring, Old Toy

An angst story cuz I'm feeling sad. A little mention of suicide in the end, so please don't read that part if its triggering. Also if you are troubling with depression and suicidal thoughts, you'll come through. You can change your future for the better. Talk to someone and I hope you're happy real soon. <3 thought I should add that...
~~~~~~~

Walking down the halls, clutching my math textbook close to my chest, avoiding the chattering people. Once I got to class I shuffled towards my seat. First period didn't start until another 7 minutes but I liked being alone. I've gotten used to it, being alone and thrown away all my life.

People get really bored of me and throw me away like an old toy. The last time I've ever felt love was with my mom. It lasted when I was 2 years old.

I didn't realize I was crying until the bell rang, knocking me out my thoughts. I wiped them away and buried my head in the textbook, ignoring everyone coming in the class.

Something flicked on the side of my head then tapped on my desk. Placing my book down, my face fulled with curiosity.  There was a piece of crumbled up paper. Unfolding it had the words:

Maka, meet me in the front yard at lunch. Important.
                          ×Soul Eater×

Did I read that correctly? Soul eater? The popular guy wants to speak to me? I looked up, and he was leaning against the teachers desk. He was chatting with his friends until he met my gaze. My eyes widened a bit and he smirked, biting his lip in the process.

I looked back down, burying my face in the book again hoping he didn't see my cheeks getting red.

"Alright everyone! Take your seats! Class has started. Evans! Get off my desk!" The teacher yelled. Soul growled and spat at the teacher.

"It's not Evans, it's Eater."

"Just sit down!" Soul applied and sat in the front row, putting his feet up on the desk.

Tsubaki, one of the cutest girls in school, came in with red puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks. She sniffled and gave her late pass in to the teacher.

"What's your purpose being so late?"  The teacher asked.

Tsubaki glared at Soul, tears still falling.

"Personal issues." She said firmly. She walked slowly to her seat behind Soul. When she sat down she muttered

"Soul, you heartless bastard." You could see Soul smirking and a proud glint in his eyes.

Hmm. I wonder...

~ ●____× L U N C H T I M E~

I paced back and forth. I'm in the front yard. Its lunch time. Why isn't he here? God, he just probably wants homework answers or something. A twig snapped behind me and I twirled around. Soul was there standing straight with his hands in his pockets, eyes looking unamused.

He came closer to me and I backed up, not liking the tension. That's when my back met the wall.

Crap!  I thought. His eyes never left mine walking closer to me.

What the hell is he doing?!

Soul slapped his hand on the wall, right beside my head.

My face heated up and he got closer to my face.

"U-uh..." I stuttered. He went close to my ear and whispered

"You're very cute...~" Then he nibbled my ear. I shrieked and pushed him away holding my ear. I can tell my face, neck and ears were crimson red. He only smirked.