Pick

this isn't a part 2 but I had to get this down..I'm not sure if someone else came up with it but I'm not sure it was a very faint memory...but if I did copyright it or something lemme know ok? ^-^

-----

Maka hugged her knees to her chest  looking at the grass. She had such a huge crush on Soul besides all the fighting and name-calling and Maka chops. She wasn't quite sure if he liked her back.

Maka spotted a small flower. She then remembered what she used to do when she was little. She let go of her legs and picked up the flower. She picked one petal.

"He loves me..." pick

"He loves me not..." pick

"He loves me..." pick

"He loves me not..." pick

"He loves me..." pick

"He loves me not..." pick

"He loves me..." pick

"He loves me not..." pick

There was only two pedals left for her to pick. She bit her lip.

"He loves me..." pick

Maka strted to tear up.

"He loves me not..." pick...

Maka looked down and cried. Even though it was such a childish game it broke her heart just thinking about him rejecting and not loving her.

She suddenly heard footsteps but didn't care. The person sat next to her. She looked up and saw it was Soul. She wiped away her tears secretly as possible so he wouldn't see she was weak.

She saw him smiling. A real smile. Not a smirk. Not a sneer. A smile. Soul pulled something from behind him. It was a flower. It only had one pedal on it.

He whispered "Finish your game..."

Maka could just feel her smile. Ear to ear.

She put her fragile hand on the pedal and whispered "He loves me..."

                       Pick...

-----

A/N: I'm thinking of making this into a one-shot book...ish ok if I could do that? well I hope youz like :3 baiii~