43 : First time

"And...how did that happen?" Louis asked.

"Last summer...when I almost finished him, it happened in between the fight." I said.

"That's nasty." Niall said.

"Disgusting." Elsa said. "How did you even...eww."

"I wonder how he sleeps." Zayn said.

"He's a vampire. Why does he need to sleep?" Liam said.

"Oh. That's good. I mean, what about all the dust that will get into his eyes?" Niall asked.

"Seriously Niall?" Lisa asked.

"Okay fine...so, does this Argy have a dad?" He asked.

"Yea. Desmond Raynotts." I said. "He's a werewolf."

"He's a werewolf, she's a werecat, but their son is a vampire ? How's that possible?" Louis asked.

"It is because all three of them were once upon a time normal human beings. All three of them got transformed into their respective forms only two years after Argy was born." I said.

"Kyra is also a witch." Liam said. "A bad witch."

"How come she's a werecat then?" Harry asked.

"People who undergo ailuranthropy have a choice to remain in their human forms. Vampires and werewolves are not like that. They have no choice. Get the point?" Lisa said.

"Okay fine." Harry said. "Elsa, can you stop drawing that?" Zayn pulled away the sheet of paper she was drawing it, and tore it into pieces.

"I won't be mad at you." Elsa said, hugging Zayn.

"We all were so worried about the both of you. We thought you both really broke up." Niall said.

"Now that you're back, I'm never gonna leave you to him." She said.

"Yeah, you better not." Harry said.

"Harry, do you know why we abandoned you in the beginning of the year?" I asked.

"Yea. I have some sort of idea. But that wasn't-..."

"I know. Do you know who was responsible for that?" I asked.

"Um..."

"Argy again." Liam said.

"That son of a-..."

"So, those assumptions we made about Harry being a mental patient was for no reason at all?" Niall said.

"Definitely." I said.

"ME...A MENTAL PATIENT?" Harry asked shocked. "What made you guys think I was one?"

"Audrey started it." Louis said. "We weren't responsible for that."

"I had to...in order to hide the truth." I said.

"Okay, but, why a mental patient?" He asked.

"It was ridiculous." Liam said. "She assumed you had the dual personality disorder."

"And?" He asked. "What more did you assume?"

"That you must have had some sort of mental issues at home, your past, or anywhere else, due to which you got affected." Elsa said.

"That's totally insane." He said. "Why would I have any sort of mental issue in the past?"

"Okay leave it." I said. "I just wanted you to know the truth."

"Okay. Any more truths like these?" He asked.

"Um...apparently, no." I said.

                                                                                                  *