20 : It was HIM this time

"Audrey, since you can hear voices, I'd suggest you to meditate or something, just, you know, concentrate and listen to what your mind says. Maybe those voices might help you." Liam said.

"What makes you think those voices might help us now?" I asked.

"I don't know. Only Zayn and you have heard until now. I don't think Zayn would be ready to try it, that's why I asked you." He said.

"Definitely not." Zayn said. "Hearing those kinds of voices, uhh, I find it quite disturbing."

"Okay but, the voices I've heard so far were all scary." I said.

"It's worth a try." Louis also agreed.

"Yea. Give it a try Audrey." Elsa said.

"Well, Harry, what do you think?" I asked him.

"Go for it. I don't suppose anything can happen to you if you do something now. It's pretty crowded here, and we all are here." He said.

"Okay. I'll try. Stay alert guys." I said. I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate hard on those voices. I think I did it for a minute, but just as I thought that, I heard that voice again, that same voice. The same man.

Not her. Please. I need her. Take me. Kill me.

The next thing I knew was that I was lying on the bench outside the ICU.

"What did you hear Audrey?" Elsa asked.

"That same terrible voice...again. That same man." I said.

"What were you thinking of?" Harry asked.

"Well um, those voices." I said.

"Why not something else? I guess that's why you passed out." Liam said.

"Think about Niall coming back to normal. You might hear something." Louis suggested.

"I really don't think she should try again guys." Zayn urged.

"She's fine Zayn. Aren't you Audrey? Try again. Just one more time." Elsa said.

"Well okay. I'll try." I said. I closed my eyes and tried again. This time, I concentrated hard on Niall. Oh happy all of us would be if he came back. I was thinking hard on him. I began thinking everything nice about him. I guess I did it a bit longer than the first time, but I didn't hear anything this time.

"Nothing." I opened my eyes and said. "Not even a word."

"Zayn, wanna try?" Liam asked.

"No way." He said.

                                                                                                          *

Nothing happened that day, or that entire week. Niall didn't recover yet, but he was getting paler by the day. Louis' football practices didn't go as expected. They had no choice but to bring a substitute for Niall. Even if Niall recovered later, he couldn't join the team.

A month passed by, and the bloody message on the wall had faded away JUST a bit now. The janitors tried everything to get rid of it, but it didn't go that easily.

My acid marks were completely gone now, but the scar marks were still there.

 Lisa was still a bit shocked after that incident, but she didn't show that while she was in front of us. Something tells me she saw who did it. Or else, why would she get THAT scared?

The football match was approaching and we got even more worried about Niall. He was shifted to a room in the same hospital now. Mrs. Horan was even more worried than all of us.