NIGHTMARE...I think

(H/C/W) hot, cold or warm.

***your pov***

It was dark all around, besides the dim street lamp. You could only hear your heavy breathing and stomping of feet. You turned to the thing that was chasing you.

It had big black wings behind its silhouette.

"(Y/N)!" It called after you with a deep husky voice. You were shaking in fear, running faster. You ran to an unknown park, and hid under the slide. You heard footsteps approach you slowly.

You covered your mouth with your hand to stop breathing heavily. A hand grabbed you, and ran. You almost screamed, when it covered your mouth.

"(Y/N), you're in danger. Moriarty is trying to mess with Sherlock's head. He's gonna try and Torcher you worse than he did a day ago. Much worse. I don't have time to say what."

You looked the stranger in the eyes, and mumbled into his hand. He removed it quickly.

"Who are you?"

"The name's Castiel. And I'm an angel of the Lord."

You then woke up in a cold sweat. Why would an angel tell you that? It was probably a joke. You got up, and realized you were still at Molly's.

It was 4:47 in the morning. You sighed, and went to take a shower. You went into the restroom, and locked the door behind you.

***WARNING***SHOWER SCENE***

You took of the clothes you had on before, and turned on the shower to where it was (H/C/W) enough. You slowly got in; getting used to the water.

Once you got used to it, you put some shampoo in your hair, and scrubbed it in. You rinsed it out after more scrubbing.(I feel really dirty right now 0///0) and started washing your body.

You thought of what happened in your dream as you rinsed yourself off. What was his name? Cam? Cas? Castiel?

"You prayed." You heard the voice in your dream say. You almost slipped. You covered yourself in the curtain of the shower, and look at the man.

You were gonna yell at him, but relized there where people sleeping in the house.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU!?!?" You scream shouted. It looked you up and down carefully.

"You seem angered and embarrassed. Is it because you are (don't say it.) Naked (I said it) in front of a strAnger?" He asked, cocking his head sideways. You blushed furiously.

"GIVE ME A DAMN TOWEL, AND ANSWER ME!!" You whispered with so much rage. He got a blue towel from the rack, and gave it to you. You rapped it around yourself, and sat on the toilet.

"My name is-"

"Yea yea, 'castiel. Angel of the lord blah blah,"'You mocked. He gave you a death stare, then continued,

"James is...not james. He's been... how do I say it? Possessed." You just looked at him confused.

"Um... as in a demon took him over?" You asked. You wouldn't believe him. But he did teleport...

"Yes. Exacty. Monsters are real. They live everywhere. But he's been possessed by a very Powerful demon." He exaggerated the word 'powerful'

"And who?" You asked.

"Crowley." That name sounded familiar. Must just be some random name you think of.

"Well...um...is that it?" You fiddled nervously on your towel. He realized your state.

"Oh. Umm. The Winchester boys are gonna come over sometime from America. Bye." With that he left without another word. You were still trying to process what was going on.

--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BYE A RAP GOD, AND A GIRL WHO CAN'T REMEMBER HER NAME-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Sherlock and molly woke up 2 hours later, due to you making food. You made waffles with eggs and bacon. You put some orange juice in some cups, and put it on the table.

"BREAKFAST!" You shouted at them. You heard Sherlock groan in annoyance, and molly yawn. You giggled slightly, and put the plates on the table.

They were eating quietly. Molly broke the silence after a while,

"Aren't you gonna eat?" She asked concerned. You looked at her quickly.

"I don't like to eat in front of people." You said quickly. Molly just gave you a more concerned look, then shrugged it off. Sherlock didn't go with it, but decided not to question.

\/\/\\/\/\\/\/\/\\\//

Yessss

I know

I'm a lazy fuck.

I just can't focus as much

I'll try to update often, but won't promise.

Bye......