moriarity

*** your pov***

You were walking to the hospital with Sherlock and john. There were strange murders going on. (I'm not going by with the episodes. These will be my own cases.)

As we arived at the hospital, molly greeted us.

"Hey guys. What is it this time?" She asked, letting us walk into the hospital.

"Do you have the body of Cameron dybrousky?" Sherlock asked.

"Yes. His body just got here." Molly went into the huge room where they kept all the bodies. Sherlock kept looking at you when you looked at something else. It was quite funny. You would catch his eye sometimes.

'I bet john is shipping it harder than ever.'

"It doesn't make any sense!" Sherlock shouts. He grabbed you roughly by the shoulders, and looked you in the eyes.

"(Y/N), a man goes home from work after 9 at night. He usually comes home near seven. He does the usual things he does before he goes to sleep. He dies in bed. How can that be!"

"Sh-"

"I did check the ingredients in all the items he used! Nothing. He hasn't drank any chemicals. He hasn't tried to kill himself! How!" He runs around the room. John left, so you could calm him down.

"Sherlock!" He turned to you, "can I look at the x-rays?" You asked. He grabbed your hand, and ran to the x-rays. Once you looked at them. You knew. On his shoulder blade there was something carved there to were only you could see.

'I. O. U.'

"Sherlock..."

"Yea?"

"I o u." He looked you directly in the eyes. They were wide.

"Wh-how-..." he grabbed his phone, and started texting. After three long minutes, he put his phone in his pocket. He grabbed your hand, and walked out with you, dragging.

"Where are we going!?" You asked eagerly.

"Somewhere. Don't talk. don't think, don't feel."

"Wha-?""

"Don't talk!" He shouted angrily. You closed your mouth. You didn't want to talk anymore.

***time skip brought to you by a demon butler and his insane blond master*** *Sherlock's pov*

I felt bad for her. She doesn't know what's going on exactly. She doesn't know IOU.

I hailed a cab, and pulled (Y/N) in. She looked sad. I knew it was how I yelled at her.

She looked at my somewhat emotionless face.

"Where a-are we going?" She asked as if she was scared.

"Don't be scared, I'm sorry for saying that forceful. But you need to understand that where we are going, it's too dangerous."

"Ohhh okay.." she mumbled. I was still holding her hand. I wrapped my free arm around her. She faintly smiled at my gesture.

Once we got there, we got out of the cab. I put her close to me. I can't risk her getting hurt.

***your pov***

Sherlock pulled you close to him. You rapped your hands around his right arm. Why were you at a...pool?

Yall walked into the entrance of the pool. The smell of chlorine filled the air. No one was there. But...?

"Helllllloo my good friends." You turned around to the man you feared in his famous westwood suit. You got close as you could to Sherlock.

"Jim." Sherlock said coldly.

"Sherlock~" jim said in a singing like voice. It sent shivers down your spine. He then looked at you.

"Ah. (Y/N)! It's good to see you when you're not killing yourself!" He said happily. Tears were burming your eyes. You looked up a Sherlock who looked at jim with anger.

"SHUT. UP." Sherlock said angrily. You got worried for what is gonna happen.

"What? She is obviously still cutting herself. Why doesn't she just do it for us? Right here."

That's it. Sherlock marched over to jim, and pushed him against the wall.

You couldn't tell what they were muttering about. It kind of scared you. Jim looked at you.

"Sherlock, your scaring your girlfriend." Jim said. That was it for Sherlock. He was gonna punch jim, when he snapped his fingers. This gave you a sudden realization.

A red dot was on you

A sniper.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Ooooh.

Cliff hanger. Ugh moving is no fun!
Nor periods!
They're worse.

I might publish the second part to this today or tomorrow. If I don't, I will have to do a dare I am given. I'm pretty sure I'm doing this for nothing, and won't get a dare.

Anyways, thank you for the people who actually have time to read my shitty stor. Thank you.
And by ybye -zerø