my kitty

***Sherlock's pov***

I woke up to a be under a beautiful sleeping Y/N. She looked so peaceful. I could she her shoulder, that was way too skinny for her. She was way to skinny.

I need to help her. She can easily die. She wanted to die. It's all my fault I turned her into a walking skeleton. I still love her.

Maybe....maybe I will get cat ears and a collar necklace for her. Wait! The collar sounds too kinky! Welp....

I fall back asleep.

-!---!---!--- time skip brought to you by Hispanic! At The Disco-!---!--

***your pov***

You woke up on top of Sherlock. You didn't process what was going on, until you realized you were in a long shirt and leggings ontop of Sherlock.

You got scared, and fell of the bed. You saw Sherlock got up quickly.

"Y/N, are you okay!?" He asked picking you up, only that your shirt partly went up. You blushed madder.

"I-ohh y-yes!? Um. Sorry! Uhh...ehhh. hehe..." you looked down in embarrassment. You could tell he got the message.

"Oh.OH. umm...well now I see why...ummm..." you could see a small blush on his face. He let you go. You pulled down your shirt just iin case. You didn't want him to see anything that was supposed to be covered.

"I-ill go make tea..." you said mumbling. You tugged on you shirt nervously. He got the message.

"2 sugars please." He said, and walked off into the living room to John. You could hear noises from both Sherlock and john talking about a recent case. Or was it..?

***Sherlock's pov***

I left the room so she could do whatever she would want to. John was telling me about a new case. I wasn't interested.

"He was strang- are you listening Sherlock?" John asked. I didn't repy. I was too busy thinking about Y/N. She was so....perfect. she had a bad past. She hasn't told me about her highschool life. But I could tell it was worse.

"Sherlock?" Y/N asked. I opened my eyes to see her holding my, hers, and John's tea. She gave me mine and john, we gave her a slight thanks.

"John." Y/N said, breaking the silence we left in the living room. He quickly looked up from his lab top.

"Yea." He said, taking a sip of his still warm tea.

"C-an I talk to you..." she gestured towards me. He looked at me then at her. He looked dumbstruck.then he released with a small gasp.

"Oh. OH. Yea." He quickly got up, and went to Y/N, and followed her. It was quite obvious. She was talking about me. Something. Else too.

She was too nervous. John knew about something between us. Was it she liked me. No. She wouldn't love a sociopath. Not someone like me.

"Oh. Did yall-!"

"Shhh!" Is what I heard after 3 minutes. She was telling himu about last night. He thought we had- NO! DON'T THINK LIKE THAT SHERLOCK! She probably thought we did, but she knew not.

After a few moments of silence, they came back. John was tense looking. He slightly looked at me, then smirked. He obviously thought it was to believe.

Y/N sat beside me, reading another umm.... destiel fan fic. (I DID) she wasn't homophobic. That's something good in a girl.

She started squealing. John jumped a little. We looked at her.

"Are you okay..?" She smiled brightly. I looked at the screen, 'dean trailed kis-'

She shut her phone off. I looked up to see her blushing madly, and trying to hide it with her sleeves. It was cute. It was funny, because she was reading something like that.

I patted her head.

"I find it funny that you were reading something like that." She put her face in my coat.

"Rather adorable." John gasped. I looked at him. He had that 'i-thought-you-would-never-say-that-ever face.

"What? It is." I said, showing no exspression. I immediately thought of something.

***your pov***

You were hiding your face in Sherlock's coat. He saw part of your smutty/lemony story.

"I'll got to the store. Wanna come?" Sherlock said, looking at you.

"Sure. Just let me get my jacket." You said, fake smiling. You knew he could tell it was fake. He got up, and left to the door, waiting.

"Sooooo. You and Sherlock eh." John said, smirking evily.

"You know he doesn't love me HEDGEHOG!" You squealed hedgehog. He laughed.

"Don't call me that....kitty!"

You blushed brighter than Sam's arm when he was going through the trials (yes I did that) you left to go get you favorite black jacket. Once you got it, you ran to the door.

"Use protection!" John shouted.

"She's got me!" You heard a deep voice say. It was Sherlock's. You couldn't believe he didn't get it. You laughed so hard.

You could see a smirk on his face as yall hailed a cabbie.

------time skip brought to youby a gay angel------

OKAY IMPORTANT A/N!!

I was asked if I could write some lemon or something like that, but I don't feel that comfortable with it. I could write it if so many people request it, but I don't know.

I'm also going to Texas for the summer.....and the
Year I think. I'm moving. I might need some time to adjust so both of my fics may not be updated for some time.

SORRY! And thank you Luna-stories for actually talking to me! It was really fun!it motivated me to keep on! It's also like talking to a celebrity.

Aaaand! Thank to Stormageddon117!! She also gave me motivation too! Go check out luna's and stormies stories please! Thanks!

BYE MY SOCIOPATHS!!