I CANT TAKE THIS PAIN....ANY MORE

Silvers pov.

I have not seen sonic in the past couple of weeks in fact no one hasnt seen her not even her brother. Theres a rumor going around that shadow hurt her and if thats true then he is so gonna get it!! Although shadow hasnt been acting the same....ever sence sonic went missing shadow hasnt bullied anyone, he dosnt talk at all, and he is kinda how do I put this um....broken....I know hard to believe that a bad ass hegie could go to depression right. I never seen shadow like this. I kinda feel bad for him, maybe sonic did something to shadow. I should ask him and try to get him to talk but after school of course.

(Time skip~)

Shadow pov.

I started to walk out of school. I am hurt right now.....my pour little sonic ran away and she has been gone for weeks, WEEKS!!!! There is an acual pain in my heart that I have never felt before. I still have not given up on her yet but I know I am slowly braking and it feels like I am gonna die or the end of the word or something. As I walked I herd someone yell my name, I slowly looked up to see silver which suprised me. "Hey shadow sorry to bother you but please tell me what happen with sonic, you must know!" He yelled out . Small tears formed in my eyes and I looked at the ground. "And what makes you think that I know why she left..." I said in a low tone. "Because you were there when she ran!" He also looked at the ground. He spoke again before I could reply. "How about we talk about this at the cemetery." I looked at him with a comfused look. " and why, wouldnt you be scared?" I said kinda rudely. "Naaaa....I like to go there and sit on the benches there." Before I could say no he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the cemetery.

(Time skip~)

Still shadows pov.

We finaly arrived at the cemetery. I never been to this one before though. It has a kinda scary look to it. It also had a big tree that looked like it had blood on it and for some reason there was a cottage in the cemetery. Silver sat on one of the benches and patted the space next to him signaling me to come sit with him. I slowly made my way and sat by him. As I looked to my right I saw what looked like a girl sitting at some grave she was talking to the grave stone, which was kinda creepy yet sad. Silver was staring at the girl to. As I listen her voice it sounded so familiar yet I couldnt see the girls face. she had a black hooded sweat shirt and long jeans. My ear twiched as I herd her say that she couldnt take the pain. And right there I know who it was....it was my sonic. I saw her stand up a walk to the creepy dark looking tree. Her green eyes shined through the dark. She looked around to see if anyone was there and I guess she didnt see us. She said some words and her white angle wings appeared. She glowed with beauty. "I dont want pain, I dont want to be broken, and I dont want to get hurt once again!"she yelled. She pulled out a knife from her now ripped jeans because of her trance formation. She slowly put the knife on her arm and pushed it into her skin. She slowly sliced her arm and watched the blood drip from her arm. Her arm was drenched in her own blood. Tears streamed down her muzzle. her emerald eyes slowly became dull. She then spoke in a weak tone. "This is what my heart feels like." She then slowly poined the knife at her leg. Shs dragged the knife up her leg watching the blood drip down her. I couldnt take it anymore, I couldnt stand her hurting herself. "SONIC STOP IT PLEASE, DONT DO THIS, PLEASE I WILL DO ANYTHING JUST STOP!!"

TO BE CONTINUED.......
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: will sonic stop or will she keep at it, and will shadow find away to win sonics heart or is sonic far to broken?? Read the next chapter to find out!

Sonic: so I am killing myself....thats just great harmony. ( -_-)

Me: (sweat drop) uh...yea haha...ha.....yea sorry....

Sonic: this story is vilont

Me: ok shut up Now!!!

Sonic: ......

Me: ok guys now that I got sonic to shut up, I can go so bye and see you soon. And please leave a comment and tell me what you think and if you like my stories then you can follow if you like. Thanks and bye!!!

Sonic: bye!!

Me: I told you to be quiet!!!

Sonic: .....

Me: now keep it that way.

Shadow: what's up guys I just... (gets cut off)

Me: cant you both SHUT UP!!!!

Shadow and sonic:............

Me: now like I said bye!!!!!

Sonic and shadow: bye!! :3

Me: omg....why do I evdn bother...

Sonic: yea why do you?

Me: ughhhh!!!!!!