dont leave.....I need you....

Sonic pov.

I ran as fast as I could making a blue streak where ever I choose to go. I ran out side of the school and sat under my favorite tree on the school property. I pulled my knees up to my chest and cryed heavily. I really like shadow but when my mother was alive she use to tell me that love was useless and even if you found this love it would fall apart making you a broking soul. And I dont want a to have a broken soul. Oh, curse these feeling and emotions for that hegie. "Why must I love someone who I cant be with, mothers right love will hurt just as it dose now and I am not even in a relationship and it still hurts!" I cryed out but I wasnt expecting an answer. "Sonic.....I like you and I see you like me but your scared to love, why my angel, why must you hold back your emotions when you know it will hurt more later by making the wrong desion." My ears perked up to the soothing, dark, silky voice that sounded so familiar. I slowly lifted my head to see shadow. I quickly wiped my tears away and tryed to hide my pain and saddness that he may know now. "What do you want, cant you see that I came here to be alone, to think, maybe you should give it a try." I growled a little at him to make him see that I didnt want to be messed with right now. He rolled his eyes and sat beside me on the soft grass. I then herd the bell ring telling us that we just missed lunch and now it time for gym. I got up an brushed my self off and started to walk but as usual shadow grabbed my hand. " sonic, please let me fix your heart, I can sence pain, I am a demon after all I can tell when my angel isnt happy." He said in a sweet yet concerned voice. I then stopped in my track and turned to look at him. "Shadow I am a broken soul that never wants to be fix because of the pain I used to feel and yes you can probably fix this pain but you can also make it return." I whispered and looked at the ground. He grabbed my chin tightly in his rough yet soft hand, he also rapped his free hand around my waist. "Sonic, my angel.....I need you.....please dont leave me...!!" He whispered. He pulled his face forward to mine and I tried to pull away but his grip was to tight. I closed my eyes shut hopping he wouldnt do it. I then felt his warm breathe close to my mouth. I then jumped a little from what he was doing and then I got angery. "Seee you are toying with me, I dont want to be toyed with!!!" I yelled in pain and tears streamed down my muzzle once again. I then kicked him, making him fall. I then ran, I ran as fast as I could. I ran like there was no tomorrow because I didnt want to be kissing him......I dont want to be in love, I dont want pain that I will recive when he tells me he needs me no more. I DONT WANT A BROKEN HEART SO I WILL BE STRONG!!! But then why do I keep hearing a voice in my head that says that i need him I want him, I want his touch and more, why do I hear it every time I am near him? WHY!? I have to ignore my feelings and stay broken for I dont want to be whole and be come broken again because I will just feel the pain once again. These are the words of my broken heart.

To be continued.......:3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: why would sonic want to stay broken and how is shadow holding up after his angel ran away once again?? Can shadow fix sonic, will sonic love again or will she end up going insane from these feeling and try something dark to get rid of her feelings!!?? Read the next chapter to find out!!

Sonic:waaaaa!!! That w-was such a sad chapter you wrote harmony!!!?

Me:well sorry but the next chapter is really going to pull peoples emotions.

Shadow: (runs to sonic) oh my sonikku what did that bastered do to make you cry!!??"

Sonic: she wrote the saddest chapter ever!!!! And she is gonna make it more sad next time.....waaaaaa!!!! (Sonic crys in shadows chest)

Shadow: HARMONY HOW DARE YOU MAKE HER CRY, NOW YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR HURTING HER!?

Me: but I didnt do anything!!! ( i Start to run because shadow is chasing me)

Shadow: come back here!!

Me: never.... (pant) I gotta go guys I will...see you next chapter bye!!