but why cant we be a couple!!???

Shadow pov.

I cant believe its already been a week since my sonic got hurt by that bitch, rouge but dont worry I will get revenge. And no I know its not the right thing to do but hey I am a demon so fuck off.

I looked down the hall to see my sonikku talking to the geek silver. Sonic still dosnt know that I am the school bully but hey I dont want her to know because I know she wont except it.

I then looked at my sonic again to see a yellow fox kid go behind sonic and embrace her from behind. She jumped a little but then turned around and hugged back. They talked for a little bit and the the fox kid left. I am gonma kill that fox if he is dating sonic.

I watched as sonic and silver talked to eachother once again. I saw sonic looking around for someone but then she stopped when she saw me, she then ran to me and gave me a friendly hug and I hugged her back but I tigned my grip on her. "Oh shadow, thank you for your help on that awful day...I really appreciate it!" She smiled brightly at me and I returned the smile. "No problem, I would do anything for my angel." I whispered in her ear and slightly blew in her ear witch made her ear flick. She blushed a nice shade of pink but didnt reply. I noticed that she is not being rude to me and she is not treating me like I was the last person she wanted to see. She also is very sweet to everone, even the boys but when they flirt with her she would instently walk away but she didnt walk away from me but she dosnt walk away from silver either.....could she like both of us.....naa she probably only likes me. "Uh shadow you can let me go now!" I frowned and let go of my angel. She smiled and bowed then started to walk away but I quickly grabbed her hand. "Lets walk together!" "Fine..." she had a little bit of a tone. "Sonic, can we go out please?" Sonic blushed and her eyes got glossy. "I have to go shadow see you around!" She spend up her legs and ran to the front of the school. And being the demon I am I ran after feeling heart broken but I wont give up on my angel no matter what!!