BUSTED!!!

Sonic pov.

I tackled that stupid red head to the floor. If you couldnt tell I am very pissed. Why would that red eckindna hurt such a nice and kind boy. " I WILL SHOW YOU NOT TO MESS WITH MY NEW FRIEND. YOU ARE SUCH A JERK. I CAN SEE WHY YOUR A DEMON!!" He stared at me with a shocked and a scared face, like I just did something that was amazing or incrediable or something.
I was about to punch him when someone yelled. "STOP, WHAT IN THE HECK IS GOING ON!?" I slowly crawled off of the red head and pinned my ears to my skull. " sorry sir but this guy tackled my friend so yes I punched shadow and I tackled this red dude because he hurt him." Then the teacher gave me a frown then a small smile. " I appreciate your honesty miss but why didnt you ask for a teacher?" I then frowned and looked at the ground. " I-i dont know." He then sighed and looked at me. "You must be new here, well that red dude is knuckles and I see you already met the others." I slowly shook my head in agreement. " my name is sonic and I am sorry for my behavior, mow what is my punishment sir?" He then smiled a little. "How about you help me take shadow and knuckles how about you take silver and you guys can head to the nurse and then head to my office. I slowly shook my head and then looked at shadow a slowly walked tord him.

Shadow pov.

As I was starting wake up I saw sonic looking at me with concern. "Ugh, my head!" Sonics eyes widen and she hugged me, it felt amazing!! "Oh my god shadow I am so sorry!" I noticed that she was upset that she hurt me but to be honest, as I woke up I felt better but I didnt want to tell sonic because I didnt want her to loose interest in me. It seems that sonic is a hard to win over. So I pretended that I was really sore. " OUCH!! Ahhh the pain!" Her eyes widen as I said this. "Oh my, oh dear, its all my fault, let me walk you to the nurse and if I can make it up to you just let me know." I smirked at what she said. " well I will hold you to that." She then gave me her cute giggle and a sweet but gentle smile. " ok then, lets make sure your ok." She lent me her hand and I gladly took it. When then walked to the nurses office.

~~~~time skip

Still shadows pov.

We arrived at the nuses office and we were still holding hands!!
As sonic let go of my hand and talked to the nurse. Sonic then turned to me and gestured for me to come to them. "Ok well shadow the nuse is going to help and since this fight happend I miss my first few class and now I have to see my brother at lunch so bye." As she stared to walk I quickly pulled her back. "Stay!" I said in a kinda mean tone which I didnt mean to make it sound rude but hey what the heck I am a demon after all. "B-but...ugh fine." I smiled a little at her and she smiled back. I think I am starting to like her alot more than I did before. Every time I look at her my heart skipps a beat. I think I am in love!! Yes, Shes the one and I will have her and call her mine. As the nurse checked me to make sure I was ok, I saw sonic staring into space. I chuckled at the sight of her unfocused face she looked adorable. "Ok shadow looks like you are fine, but take it easy and please try not to cause trouble." I quickly looked at sonic to make sure that she didnt hear what the nurse just said because I didn't want her to know that I was actually a bad boy cuz I can tell by her actions and personality and looks that she dosnt like guys that are all over her and are jerks. So I have to make sure she dosnt find out that I was all bad, even though I am. But for some reason sonic every time I see her she makes me want to act my best. "Well shadow I am going to get a few paper real quick and come right back, now is that ok with you?" I nodded in agreement. The nurse than smiled and walked out of the room. I then looked at sonic still in her own world. So I walked over to her and sat beside her. I then put my arm around her because I couldnt help but touch her silky, shiny, soft fur. As I did this she jumped. " um...what are you doing?!" I smiled at her words. "Nothing.....uh sonic?" She then looked at me. " Yes? " I leaned forwards to her a little. " I really like-." But I was cut off from the door being banged open and it sounded like a girl that was fucking pissed. " SHADOW-KUN, WHY IS THIS BRAT SITTING AND TALKING TO YOU AND WHY ARE YOU HERE??!!!" My jaw hung open. It was rouge my girlfriend. Oh shit I totally forgot about her! Sonic than looked comfused and a little pissed. "Um...miss I suggest you dont mess with me and I am sorry for hurting your boyfriend and shadow was talking to me beacuse I asked him to." I can not believe sonic just lied to rouge, sonic was trying to fix my relationship with that bat, Rouge. Sonic then gave me a wink and started to walk out of the room. I was about to grab her arm but rouge did instead. "YOU HURT MY BOYFRIEND, OH NOW PREPARE TO FEEL PAIN BITCH!" Sonic then laughed. " bring it on, I enjoy fighting once in a while." Sonic then gave a cocky smile and got into a fighting position, same as rouge.

To be continued. ....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: what will happen next, will sonic win the battle, will they get in trouble, will they get cought and will shadow win the heart of sonic or will he loose to silver or someone else or will sonic not love anyone? You can find some of this out in the next chapter

Sonic: awww!! Why do I have to fight, cant someome else do it, I dont want my quills to get mest up from fighting!! (Whines)

Me: sonic quit your complaing before I do something you wont like. (Smirks at sonic)

Sonic: :( fine then.

( Door slams)

Shadow: soniku I'm home!!

Me: oh shit, tell shadow I was never here!

Sonic: why?

(Shadow then walks in the kitchen and sees his swiss roll is gone)

Shadow: wtf.... WHO EAT MY SWISS ROLL!!?? (storms into the family room where I am and sonic is.)

Sonic: huh? Shadow you know I dont like swiss rolls!!

Shadow: (glares at me) Sonic WHY IS THIS SWISS ROLL STEALER HERE!!?

me: hey, its not my fault you left it on the kitcken table, you were basically asking for me to eat it!!

Sonic: uhhh...

Shadow: why you little.... ( gets in fighting pose and so do I.)

Me: well see you later guys!! (Punches shadow in the man zone.)

Shadow: AHHH!!!! THE PAIN!!! (Falls to the ground)

Me: oops....well....I am gonna go before he gets up and kills me bye!!! (Runs away)