STOP IT!!!

Sonic pov.

I grinned and got in my fighting position and so did bat girl or.....um...whats her name again....oh right rouge!
For some reason I get cockey when fighting. "Yo bat gril-i mean rouge why dont you throw the frist hit!?" Shadow chuckled at what I called rouge, I then rolled my eyes at that boy. I then turned my attion to rouge once again and saw anger in her eyes and embarrassement on her face. "How dare you, fuck you blue!" She screamed. I then smirked. "Oh, stop being a bat." I teased but she then gave me a death glare. "O how funny you changed brat to bat haha so funny." She said in a sarcastic voice. I then rolled my eyes. She then too this opportunity and kicked my to the medincine cabnet. My back acked with this new pain. Shadow ran to me and offered his hand I blushed and quickly hid my face and pushed him away. I didnt need help getting up. So then I smirked and ran half speed aroud rouge making her disy. I then kicked her and did a wirl wind witch is a small tornado. She got lifted off the ground and she was spinning and spinning. It kinda reminded me of a song. I then stopped my tornado and I watched her scream and fall to the ground. I helped her up and was about to walk over to shadow when I felt a sudden sharp pain on both of my sides I fell to the ground. I touched my sides and saw blood oozing out like a valcano or something. I then looked up at rouge to see a sharp pointed knife in her hand. I then looked at shadow whos eyes widen ans he ran to my side. " GET AWAY FROM MY ANGEL YOU BASTERED, I SWEAR IF YOU LAY A FINGER ON HER I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL!!" rouges ears went back and tears threaten to fall from her eyes. I tried to get up but failed. I fell but shadow quickly caught me. I then looked at shadow, he really cares for me, and he is so sweet....oh wait curse me I shouldnt fall in love, love is bad it brings you a heart ack when they brake up with you. I then felt shadow pet my quills witch made me let out a deep pur.

Shadow pov.

I looked at my angel well like I said soon to be my angel. And saw she was happy in my arms. I wanted to kiss her so bad.  As I was dreaming about sonic and me, the dreams where inturrupted by the door banging open. We all jumped at the sudden noise. There stood the principal and the nurse and there eyes widen as they saw sonic bleeding. "WHAT HAPPEND TO THE NEW STUDENT, WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE NEW ANGEL!!?" they screamed with anger. Sonic then smiled gentle at me and mouthed a thank you and then she smiled at rouge a little. She then turned her head to the principal and the nurse.  " I am sorry but this was all my fault not theres you see, I tripped over a cord and I fell hard on the ground and I felt a sharp pain in my sides and noticed I cut myself on the side of the bed. I lipped over to the medicine cabnet to get this fixed up but failed and ended up following due to the amout of blood lose, and I knocked over all of the bottles as I fell, shadow than caught me before I got hurt even worse." The nuse walked over to sonic and slowly looked at her wounds. "Ok thn dear how about your friend takes you to the other nurse room so we can get you cleaned up!" Sonic then nodded and with that the principal and the nurse both walked out and headed to the other nuse room. I couldnt believe sonic just stood up for rouge after what she had done to her. I slowly stood up and picked up sonic bridal style to head to the other room.  Before i left I looked at rouge. "You should have gotton in trouble but sonic didnt let you because she is not a jerk like you. Your a bitch and stay away from my sonic or else!" I glared at her and then left her alone.

Rouge pov.

I stood there with my mouth open. I could not believe sonic stood up for me, now I know why she is the prettiest angel......thank you....sonic.