Chapter 11

My father dragged me outside while I screamed and struggled, I wanted to go back to the living room, I wanted to be with Shawn even if he was dead. 

'ENOUGH BEYONCE! ENOUGH!' Said my father as we approached a car 'Here she is, you can take her now'

'Thanks Matthew, I knew I could count on you' said a voice that made my whole body shiver, I got nauseous just by hearing his voice. 'Sweety, I missed you'

'Shut the fuck up!' He came closer so I could see his face and slapped me hard across the face

'I'll not tolerate this kind of behavior!'

'Well I'll not stop! You'll not have a behaved wife, Lyndell! You might as well look for another one, cuz I won't be that person! I'll fight and struggle until you kill me!'

'I don't think you are in position to say those things, don't you have someone more important inside you? A baby, perhaps?'

'I know you are gonna kill it anyways...'

'No, you're wrong, I was gonna keep it, forgive you and act like she is my own child'

'I wouldn't want her to have such a terrible father' Another slap across the face

'You should be grateful for what I'm doing here for you' He said as he gave my father a sign to let my arm go, his first mistake. I punched him hard on the nose and ran as fast as I could back to my house. When I got to the living room, there was only one body there, Mrs. Lomax's. Where did Shawn go? I could hear Lyndell screaming outside with anger. He told my father that he would handle me from now on. 

I tried to be as quiet as I could when he entered the door. I hid myself in the kitchen, it was dark so I couldn't see a thing, I started walking slowly and silently until I hit something that seemed to be alive, I almost screamed but he put his hand on my mouth. It was Shawn. I hugged him and cried and kissed him, he was still alive, but very much hurt. The bullet had hit his shoulder.

'You should go to a hospital, I'll handle him' I whispered

'No! I'll help you!' He whispered back, oh the pride. He was hurt, how would he help me? Lyndell was in the living room near by so Shawn decided to attack, a bad move. He was hurt and Lyndell took advantage of that. He was hitting him non stop. I was desperate didn't know what to do, so I grabbed a knife and craved it on his shoulder, so he would stop hitting Shawn. He screamed and got up walking towards me. I was stepping back away from him carefully, he took the knife off and grabbed my arm. But instead of taking me outside, he took me upstairs.

'Let's take a tour around your house, alright?' He dragged me first to the baby's room. He was gonna destroy it all. I begged him not to do it, but he was throwing and destroying everything in his sight. Her clothes, her toys, her crib, all gone, there was blood from his shoulder on the walls and on the floor, I couldn't see how me and Shawn were gonna live here after this. If we were going to live. 'Let's go now to where you and Shawn fucked uh? Where you made that stupid baby! Couldn't give ME a baby!'

'No, YOU couldn't give me a baby' I said looking down at him

'Oh yeah? I'll show you' He said as he walked into the master bedroom and threw me into the bed, that is what I wanted, to get to the room, on my side of the bed there was drawer with a gun inside it, if I could only reach it, it would be over. But as he was hurting me and taking my clothes off trying to rape me, I couldn't find strength or ability to reach out for the drawer, I tried as hard as I could, but I'd either let him do this to me or reach it, what should I do? 

I needed a distraction, but it wouldn't come, there was no one left to help me, Mrs. Lomax was dead, Shawn was unconscious, my father wasn't on my side, so I had to it for myself. I started trying to beat Lyndell as strong as I could, but it wasn't working, when I got the chance I kicked in the face and that seemed to do the trick. I reached out for the drawer and grabbed the gun. I aimed at him and without thinking I pulled the trigger. But it was unloaded. DAMN it! 

I had to run downstairs to grab the bullets that were in the kitchen. As I tried to run he grabbed my leg so I fell hard with my belly facing the floor. I started feeling this really bad pain in my stomach, I started to get scared that something happened to the baby. While I was on the floor he tried to get on top of me, but I kicked him again and got to run for it. 

As I arrived in the kitchen I realized I was bleeding. I think I am gonna lose my baby, this can't be happening right now. I was shaking like crazy I kept dropping the bullets instead of putting them in the gun

'Dad' I saw him walking into the kitchen 'Dad, I'm losing the baby' I showed him the blood 'Please help me'

Lyndell had arrived in the kitchen, his nose was bleeding. I to to put one bullet into the gun, but i wasn't enough. 

'You have done this for THE LAST TIME! You are my wife and you are coming with me'

'Dad, please, I need a hospital, Shawn needs a hospital' It looked like he was considering it and for a moment I thought he was gonna help me. But he took the phone and called someone

''Hey I need back up here, she's hard to take down''

'2 man against one pregnant woman. Who is weak now?' I said as I finish putting the bullets on the gun and pointed it at Lyndell. I reached out for the phone on the kitchen and called 911. The pain in my belly worst.

''911 what's your emergency?''

''You better come fast, I need an ambulance, I'm pregnant and bleeding, my husband is unconscious and I just killed an intruder.''

And I hung up. My father's eyes wined and Lyndell laughed

'You really think that you...' I didn't even let him finish I shot him twice in the chest. He fell down to his knees reaching out his bloody hands for me. 

'It's over Lyndell.' I said as I shot him on the head this time. He was NOT coming back to hunt me anymore. I was finally free and safe.

But, my belly felt worst, it hurt so much and I was bleeding. I layed down on the floor holding my belly and crying. I hope the police gets here soon.

'Bey, my Bey, you are gonna be ok! I promise, you, the baby and Shawn. I'm so sorry I was such and asshole' My dad said as he grabbed me from the floor and dragged me outside, the police and an ambulance had just arrived. It felt like it was gonna be ok, but I wasn't sure.

--------------------------------------

Hey yall, next chapter is gonna be the last ok? I hope you guys enjoyed the story! After I finish it I'll be posting the sequel to Remember me? Which is called: Lost.

Don't forget to comment and vote! Love yall

XO