The Three pt 2 with a Chance of Tara tornado

Haha, sorry fr not updating. Our lovely mother BANNED us from this account. Heh, love he-*Chockes*. Cant say it. I am really angry at her. So yeah slow updates, sorry. And in this chapter, Nico is going to get a GIRLfriend. Its not going to be any known ships because people always argue. Solangelo and Reynico. Always argued.

Percy POV

"Nico, why are you here again" I asked. "Because" he said "I was bored". "Ok, well, what should we do" Leo asked. "Watch a movie" Nico suggested. "NO" Me and Leo yelled. 'No more movies" I said. He sighed. "Then what do you 2 geniuses suggest we do" he asked. "Sing a song, I DON'T KNOW' Leo screamed. "Gentlemen, gentlemen, please, argue on your own time, your yelling is giving me quite the headache" I said in an old timey accent. Both rolled their eyes. "Gods Percy, you are REALLY annoying, how about we..... Watch a T.V SHOW" Nico said.

After 5 episodes of this show called "Once upon a time" we stopped. "Medusa is not that pretty" I said. "Wait, your saying you MET Medusa" Leo asked shocked. "Yeah, when he was twelve" Nico said. "When I was twelve I met Ms.Warshbag, who probably looks like Medusa" he said. "How many hours till the others come" I asked. "None". I looked at the door. Annabeth, Jason, and Piper were standing there. Each were holding a pie. "We got you guys Pie" Annabeth said.

Apparently, they got themselves more pie too. "How did you know I would be here" Nico asked. "Leo texted us this morning" Jason said. He shrugged, and continued eating. "Thanks for getting pie, but why a WHOLE one" I asked. "Because there were extra...and the school felt bad for you" Annabeth said the last part softly, so only me and Piper could hear. "Hey, I really miss camp" I said. "Yeah, me too, but at least I'm with you" she said. And that made my day.

Jason POV

The next day at school, Ms. Pervert was yelling at this girl. She is in most of my classes, but I only know her because she gets yelled at so much. She has long, whatever you call it, emo style, WHO CARES, black hair, with bright green strands in places.

Today, she was wearing Black jeans, grey T shirt, leather jacket, and black converse high tops. Also, a Dark blue beanie. "Young lady, you cannot be doing this in every class, you have detention for 3 weeks"Mrs. Sherbert yelled. A sweet name, a bitter..everything else.

"Ok, cool, then I can get out of chores" she said with a smug smile.

Ms. Sherbert gritted her teeth "Office Now". Tara rolled her eyes and walked to the office. "The female Nico' Annabeth told me. "They are the same age" Piper said. "Don't do ANYTHING Piper" Annabeth told her. "Aww, but they would be a cute couple....MOM" She screamed. People looked at her weirdly, but she didn't care. She was almost as interesting as the Tara tornado.

Got to go, bye