Chapter Nine: Wandering girls

Start from the beginning

Asher silently read it before nodding. "It is an event." he confirmed with a smirk. "But not only for Vampires."

"Witches are invited too?" Flame asked.

"Yes, The High Priestress and Enchantresses are required to be there. Which means your Aunts and your Mother will be there." Asher nodded.

"Witches and what else?" Ezra crossed her arms.

"Werewolves."

Ezra's breath hitched. "W-werewolves? Why them?"

"This event is hosted by them," Asher pointed out with a shrug handing Ezra the invitation back. "Apparently the land they wanted was approved and the pack house they built was finished, the event is going to be held there."

"Whoa, then the pack house is wayyyy big kung invited pati ang mga Witches coven, or is it just my family?"

"I dunno. We got an invitation that means pupunta tayo."

"The pack house is built for what pack exactly?" Ezra turned to Zeus.

"Red Claw, I think." he answered.

He remembered how his Mother mentioned that the Red Claw pack wanted more land dahil lumalaki na ang population ng werewolves and the matter was pushed to the Council, so the Council took time to review it and eventually approved earlier this year.

"The pack inhabiting the West Coast beyond the West borders?"

"Yeah, they're the biggest pack in the world right?" si Asher naman ngayon ang tumingin kay Zeus.

"Bakit niyo ba sa akin kinukumpirma lahat?"

"Because you're the one who's aware of everything!" Asher laughed.

"Aiden Lockhart is the Alpha of Red Claw." Flame said.

"He has a hot sister right? What's her name again?"

"Imogen." Zeus rolled his eyes, of course kilala rin nito si Imogen. The last time they saw the girl was two years ago at some event na parang katulad rin ng dadaluhan nila ngayon.

Ang alam niya ay gusto ng mga Lockhart ay ang land na parte ng Kenettra ngunit hindi pumayag ang Sinclaires. Respeto na rin ito sa mga Kenettra, Cleo Kenettra's memory lived in that place. Zeus liked to visit that place once in a while dahil payapa roon, and Kenettra Mansion was as big as the Sinclaires'.

"So we have to go dress shopping?" Ezra's eyes lit up as Zeus and Asher groaned.

Not again.

"Don't you have enough clothes already?!" reklamo agad ni Asher.

"I don't want to chaperone!" Zeus snorted.

"Flame doesn't have a dress." Ezra pointed out.

"I could just ask Mom---"

"No, tayo ang bibili!"

Just then, binuksan muli ni Ezra ang invitation. "It requires a plus one."

"So?"

Naisip ni Zeus na hindi naman talaga required na mag dala sila ng date. It will be a formal party and he bet Council representatives are going to be complete. Half Bloods will be the feast for their eyes again. The atmosphere is bound to get uncomfortable.

"My plus one will be Aiane," he immediately said bago pa siya ireto ni Ezra sa kung sino man. He wanted it to be Flame but knowing their situation, hanggang pangarap nalang siya.

"Mine will be Flame!" masayang sambit ni Asher pulling Flame in a headlock.

"Kay Gianna na si Enzo, while I'm taking Seige!"