Prologue

Some days ago...

My name is [L/N] [Y/N], I'm 14 years old and here is my story:

I missed the first months of school during my 3rd year of junior high because of some mishaps, but recently the Principal of Kunugigaoka Junior High had been constantly insisting my mother to enroll me in his school.

This institucion never allow to take entrance exams at this point of the school year, but the principal made a special exception, so I took the entrance exam a few days ago.

The next day, the Principal called me to his office to let me know my score. You should know that this school is one of the most elitist ones, so the score you get on your exam may mark you forever, as this school has a system where they place the students into classes from A to E, depending on what scores you get.

A is the class where the best students are and E is the one with the worst ones. You can place in A class thanks to your score in the entrance exam but if during partial exams your grade goes down, you may be switch into another class for the next semester.

Class E is a place that no one wants to be in. They even have their own old ugly building on a mountain, separated from the main campus. This class is the one that host the students with the worst grades and the ones that people label as the ones that don't have a bright future.

Or that's what I also though... What a clown am I.

"I'm here" I announced myself as I entered the room.

The principal was just there sitting on his chair, facing the window and looking through it as always.

"Morning [L/N]-san and congratulations, you got a perfect score in your test" he turned to face me and laid down the paper over the desk.

Well, I saw that coming.

"You should be placed in class A, but... " he stood up of his chair and started walking around the room. "I'm sending you to class E"

Hm~ I wonder why...

Just to say, I have known Asano Gakuho since a long time ago, and that's because I come from a very wealthy family. My mother met him when they were studying abroad and since then they have been close friends and comrades, but that doesn't stop him from making my life difficult.

My mom has never put pressure on me, as I have always had good grades and done well in school and other activities, she just let me live my life as I want, but whenever we gather to meet Asano's family he keeps pushing my mom to add more pressure on me.

My mom has to travel a lot because of work and every time she goes, she leaves Asano as my custodian... or sort of. When I first met him, I though he seemed like a good guy, kinda shady, but good. Later on I found out that he was just shady.

Asano thinks that if you are not thw best, then what's the point. So, whenever I was under his care, he would try to push his ideas into me and would always make me compete against his son in diferent fields.

Sometimes it was cool to get rid of my boredom, but other times it would be really annoying.

"I'm fine with that, but I just have to ask" I said calmly "Why? I mean, you are breaking your own system, aren't you?"

"How funny, you care about rules now" he let out an annoying laugh.

"Well, in first place, you aren't allowed to attend any school this year because of the incident you and your friends caused". He stepped in front of his desk, "but I'm letting you enroll in my school after all".

"You should be grateful" he took a folder out of a drawer and handed it to me.

Wow, my school record. I thought it was burnt with the other things.

"In summary, I'm sending you there because of your violent nature. You know [L/N]-san, I can't let the rest of the students to deal with such a problematic girl like you" he paused and turned to face me. "Also, I think you will fit well there. You may be of real help to them".

"What do you mean?" I asked a bit confused.

Does he want me to act as a tutor or something?

"You'll find out soon" he said in a cold tone. "I'm not the one who will tell you about it".

"You always let the hard work to others, don't you?" I asked mockingly. "Well if that's all, I'm leaving now. Excuse me"

He just nodded, I made a small bow and approached the door.

Hm~ I don't trust you Asano Gakuho I know you must have hidden purposes, what are you up to? But well, at least I'm allowed to study again, class E can't be that bad.

Lets see what class E has prepared for me~.

When I closed the door, I saw a misterious person in black standing next to it.

He was an agent of the Ministry of Defense.

"[L/N] [Y/N]-san?" He said as he approached me.

"Yeah?"

"We have some things to discuss with you".

...

After that talk I understood everything.

The reason why Asano was so insistent about enrolling me in his school even after all that happened and the true reason why he sent me to class E.

He wanted the 10 billion yen prize and he knew that if I managed to succeed, my mother will share the prize with him as a thank you gift.

Bad luck for you Asano-san, I don't fight anymore and I don't need the money. You chose the wrong person for this task, good luck for the next~.

In a couple of weeks I was going to start my 3rd year in class E, and I promised to myself that I wasn't going to make the same mistake as the last time.

Old version notes (2015):

Hi (^0^)ノ

Well, that was the prologue. I hope that was okay. Sorry for the grammar/spelling mistakes.

Also I updated this again because I changed some things and tried to make this a little less confussing.

Please vote and comment (please tell me your opinions).

Bye (*・ω・)ノ

Notes while editing (2019):
This is so bad omg, there's not much to do to help it.

The rest of the chapters should be back soon.