Chapter 8

"KEROL!"
I look back to see who just shouted my name. Huh, funny. Why's there two Larissa's? This is the best day of my life. Maybe I can get the second Larissa into bed too..

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" Larissa screamed. Why is she so pissed? I mean I'm doing her clone right now. I look back to the Larissa under me and the Larissa standing at the door.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm doing you," I shrug. "Wanna join in on the action?" I smirk over to her.

"Kerol, I swear to god." She yells at me.
Why is she yelling at me? I thought she would be happy to come over here, I mean. If your clone is getting some, don't you want some too?

"Why are you so pissed?"

The other clone Larissa looks at Larissa and and rolls away from me, putting her clothes back on on and leaving before I can tell what happened.

"I'll tell you why I'm pissed!" She screams at me. "You were fucking some ho, you're as high as a kite, and WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOUR ASS FOR HOURS, scared that you ran away and died or something terrible happened."
Water begins running down her cheeks. Why is she leaking?

I don't see what the big deal is, I mean I've been here I'm doing great. She needs to chill.
But damn, does she look hot when she's pissed.

I know just what she needs. I pull the blunt off the nightstand. "Here," I offer her the blunt, "You need to calm down and this'll do it."

"Kerol. I'm not gonna smoke weed. You know I'm against that. Now put some clothes on because we're leaving and you're coming with us." Larissa says sternly.

"Well if you're not going to calm down, I'll just have to do something about it."
I get off the bed, not really caring I'm naked, and stride over to her in a couple steps.

"Kerol, put your clothes on..." But before she can finish, I back her up against the wall and lean down pressing my lips against hers.

Larissa's POV:

I kiss him back before I realize what I'm doing. I pull away and slap him.

"Ow!" He holds his cheek, "What the fuck, Larissa?" Kerol yells.

In the doorway, I hear Ember and Sophia high five. When did they get here? Did they see me kiss Kerol... Or actually really Kerol kiss me, but I still kissed him back. I need mental help.
Why are they high fiving fiving anyway?

I think I have second hand smoked too much weed tonight because everything doesn't quite make sense..

"Kerol, if you don't put your clothes on in one minute. We are leaving you here." I tell him.

He groans and starts picking up his clothes that are scattered onto the floor.

But then it looks like a realization hits his face.
"I don't want to leave. I'm staying here." He yells, sounding slightly like a five year old.

To further prove his point about staying, he grabs a pill bottle. Kerol dumps a handful into his palm and swallows them all.

"Kerol. Why the hell did you just do that? You need to go back to the hospital right now." I scream.
From the hallway Ember and Sophia yell, "KEROL, YOU COULD DIE!"
"GET IN THE CAR NOW!"

"WELL I'M GONNA DIE SOON, MIGHT AS WELL NOT BREAK ANYMORE HEARTS." He yells back at us remembering my words to him at the fair.
"NOW GET OUT OF MY FRIEND SHIA'S HOUSE!"

"We should leave," I hear Wren say. I look back to the hallway and see him holding Ember's hand and pulling her and Sophia downstairs.

"Kerol. Look we all care about you, but because you insist on acting like this, we're gonna leave you here. I hope you make better choices. Maybe I'll see you on the other side." I say sadly, before following Ember, Sophia, and our new friend, Wren.

I walk through the open door and close it behind me, when I hear a loud thud. I quickly open the door again to see Kerol laying on the floor bleeding, passed out.
Shit.