Chapter 4

(Larissa's POV)

All I heard was screaming. I can't believe I actually told them.

"HOLY CRAP! YOU'RE GONNA MAKE AN ADORABLE COUPLE!" Sophia screams.

"I SHIP IT! LITERALLY PERFECT COUPLE!" Ember screams.

"He probably doesn't even see me that way. We're not going to be a couple either. It would make this whole thing so awkward." I sigh dejectedly.

"You know, I bet he does like you. I mean have you ever even seen him look at you? Like his face brightens up so much." Ember says.

"Don't say things that aren't true just to make me feel better"

"We aren't lying." Sophia states.

"You could just tell him." Ember suggests.

"TELL HIM? WHAT KIND OF DRUGS ARE YOU ON!?"

"Okay, I was just saying." Ember says. "Would you like to change the subject?"

"I don't know.." I shrug

"Sounds like a yes to me." Sophia says, "So Ember. Will you tell us who you like now?"

(Kerol's POV)

If only, she would come right out and say it. And that's when I hear her say "Kerol."

I press end quickly. Wait... Larissa actually likes me? I hope I didn't hear wrong. Oh my god. Larissa actually likes me. I hear the faint sounds of my heart rate monitor pick up. Oh god, I need to calm down before someone comes to check on me. The nurse is coming back. Oh no. Calm down. I close my eyes and try to slow my heartbeat. Breathe. The nurse walks in and looks around before walking back out. Phew I didn't get caught. If the nurse saw me, I'd get yelled at for not getting my rest so I can get better or something. I really hate getting yelled at. Larissa likes me. That thought keeps going through my head on repeat. Well, today turned out to be a lot better than originally thought. Oh my god. Larissa likes me. Did I die? And this is some sort of alternative universe I'm living in now because if it is, I honestly hope the doctors don't resuscitate me. If they do, I'd make them kill me again. And although this had to be one of the happiest days of my life, I somehow managed to become very tired, so I closed my eyes and went to sleep.