Chapter 27

Kayla

When I woke up, I didn't feel Cameron's arm around me. I shot up and looked around. He was no where to be found.

I instantly became worried and ran downstairs. I looked everywhere and he was no where. It was scary because I just got him back and he wasn't with me.

I finally looked in the kitchen and saw him standing at the stove making breakfast. I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

He had no shirt on and his sweatpants were hanging dangerously low. His back muscles twitched every time he moved. His hair was messy, but extremely sexy.

Noticing my presence, he turned around and smiled sleepily.

"Good morning baby. I'm making breakfast." He said in a raspy and huskey voice. It was so sexy and I closed my eyes to hold back myself.

"Good morning to you too handsome." I said, opening my eyes and sitting down at the table.

He turned around with two plates and brought them over to the table. I looked down at the plate and saw strips of bacon, scrambled eggs, and pancakes. I didn't realize how hungry I was, until my stomach growled loudly. I inhaled and it smelled delicious, so I dug in.

I never knew how good of a cook he was. Everything tasted delicious and fresh, and I finished in under two minutes.

I heard Cameron laugh beside me and I glared at him. "What's so funny?"

"You ate that super quick." he laughed, taking a bite of his eggs.

"I haven't eaten solid food in forever. And I'm starving." I defended myself.

"As long as you're happy, I'm happy." he said, finishing his food, and then taking the plates to the sink.

When he got done washing up, he came and sat back down next to me. He pulled me onto his lap, and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I have to talk to you about something." he said seriously.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well, I have Melissa held captive right now. She helped torture you, and I told her to come back to talk, and that was the day..." he shivered and closed his eyes, and I knew what he meant. "And I want you to help me kill her." He looked deeply into my eyes, waiting for an answer.

"Yeah I remember. And I would love to do anything to get that bitch back for what she did to me and to you." I said.

He smiled and kissed me quickly then smirked. "That's my girl."

****

After we got dressed, we walked back downstairs and he took me into the living room.

"Well where is she?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips. I was anxious to get my hands on her.

He didn't respond, and moved a rug out of the way. I was surprised to see a little door that probably led to some sort of prisoner chamber where she was held.

Once he unlocked it, we went down some stairs and there was a giant room full of cells. It was dim and smelled like dry pee and mud. The walls were stone and the floors were dirt. I scrunched my nose up and crossed my arms. Cameron put his arms around my waist and led me down the aisle.

There was no one in the cells, and I was pretty surprised. When we got to the end, I looked in and saw Melissa. Her hair was tangly, and she was hunched over.

When Cameron unlocked her cell, her head shot up and she stared at him. I was surprised to see that she still looked at him with desire. She looked over at me and evilly grinned.