Chapter 15

__________Modern Time__________
Levi had been walking down the busy street when he had heard yelling.
"Get back here, you bastard!" A female voice shouts.
"No way, you stupid bitch!" A male voice yells.
People make way for the two people who are running.
"Ruthless, go get 'em!" The female shouts. Levi's eyes widen.
'Could it be?' He thought, but the thought was soon interrupted by a small woman with (H/L) (H/C) hair running into him.
"Fuck, he gonna get away!" She shouts as she pulls out a shotgun.
She fires it, and a beanbag type thing goes by, and hits the man in the center of his back.
"Hahaha, that's what you get for calling me a stupid bitch!" She exclaims, totally unaware that Levi was staring at her.
She goes up and picks the man up, using one arm.
"(F/N)." Levi calls out, and this causes the woman to stop by him.
"Yeah, that's me. How do you know my name?" She asks.
'She doesn't remember?' Levi thought sadly.
"I'm Levi, remember?" He asks almost pleadingly.
She drops the man roughly.
"Ow, watch it bitch!" He exclaimes, earning a deadly glare from both you and Levi.
"Shut it." You growl.
"Levi?" The (H/C) haired woman says questioningly as she put o finger in her chin.
"Ah!" She exclaims as she points at him.
'Did she remember!?' Levi thinks excitedly.
"Your that famous thug!" She exclaims, causing Levi to start loosing hope.
"Its me, don't you remember. About the underground, about titans, and about what we promised all those years ago." Levi says in a pleading voice.
Your eyes widen, you clutch your head as images begin to play about.
Once the pain subsided, you looked up at Levi.
"Levi?" You question.
"Yes, its me." He said as he gives you a soft smile.
"You kept your promise." You say as tears begin to fall down your face.
"Yeah, I did." Levi says as he pulls you into a tight embrace.
"Aw~, that's wonderful. Can I go now?" The male criminal asks, ruining the moment.
"Tch, now that you ruined the moment, how about no." You say as you once again pick the criminal up, and heading towards the police station.
"Levi, I'll be right back, here's my address, meet me back at home.
Levi nods as you head off to get your paycheck.
-------------3 years later--------------
Its been three years, you and Levi are happily married.
You found out that everyone was reincarnated as well, and were keeping in touch with each other. You also found out what happened after you had died, and who the Female, Colossal, and Armoured Titans were. You also found out that Eren did in fact learn how to deal with your weapon, and that he was exceptionally well at it.
And today, you are on your most scariest mission yet.
What could be scarier than dealing with criminals, or titans you ask. Its simple really.
You have to tell Levi that you are pregnant.
'Fuck, fuck, fuck! What am I gonna tell him!' You think as you knock on Levi's bedroom door.
You hear a 'come in' from inside. You slide yourself in and quickly close the door.
"Levi, I have something I need to tell you." You say sheepishly.
"What is it?" He asks as he walks up to you.
"Um, wellyouseeI'mpregnant." You say very very quickly.
"Reapat what you said, but slower." Levi says.
"I'm pregnant with your child!" You shout with your eyes closed.
You slowly open your eyes and see that Levi is just standing there. When you opened your mouth to say something, you feel yourself being lifted into the air and spun around.
"I'm so happy' (F/N)!" Levi exclaims as he gently places you on the bed.
"Y-You are?" Yoy question.
"Of course, I'm going to be a father, and the mother is my going to be my wife. We're finally going to have a complete family." Levi says as he rest his head on your stomach.
"I see, then I'm happy." You say happily.
"I love you, (F/N)." Levi mutters.
"I love you too, Levi." You say as you gently kiss Levi.
"It looks like I finally got a good catch." You say chuckling.
"Yeah, guess you did." Levi said as he gave you a passionate kiss.
'My life is finally complete.' You think happily.