Chapter 12

____________Your POV____________
You pry your tired eyes open, in order to get ready for the day. When you finally rid of the tiredness in your eyes, you are greeted by a sleeping Levi.
'He's so cute.' Was all you could think.
'Too bad I have to wake home up.' You think as you lightly shake Levi.
"Levi, get up." You say, earning a small moan of protest from him.
"Come on, we have to get ready." You say a bit louder.
"Leave me alone." Levi grumbles.
"If you don't get out of bed, I'm gonna make you." You threaten.
"Try me." Levi says as he buries deeper into the blankets.
"Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you." You say as you then used all your strength to push Levi out of bed, along with the covers.
"Ow! You damn brat, what was that for!?" Levi shouts.
"I told you to get up, but you wouldn't listen." You say as you got out of bed.
"Now get out. I have to get changed." You say.
Levi clicks his tounge before getting up and heading towards the door.
____________Levi's POV____________
I was walking down the corridor, when I suddenly forgot to grab my survey corps jacket from (F/N)'s room. I turned around and made my way towards her room. Once I got there I gave three knocks, and nobody answered. I assumed that she must be done changing, so I simply opened the door, and I am greeted by (F/N)'s bare back, and what I see on her back leaves me speechless.
Numerous scars cover her back, too many to even count. I then see (F/N) turn around, and both of our eyes meet. I then feel my face heat up as I stare at her bare chest, she must've noticed because her face then began to turn a crimson red.
"GET OUT, YOU FUCKING PERVERT!!!!" (F/N) screams as she chucks a pillow at me, I managed to close the door as I hear a soft thump of the pillow hitting the door.
I then quickly make my way back towards my office, forgetting all about my jacket.
'How did she get so many scars?' Was all I thought as I got into my office. After thinking this, the picture of (F/N) naked appeared in my head, but I quickly shook my head, trying to get rid of the thought.
It didn't work. That picture is now burned forever on the inside of my eyelids.
"Tch, this is going to be troublesome." I muttered as I too got ready for the day's events.
___________Your POV___________
You were done changing, and you were now making your way down to the mess hall.
Once there, you quickly grabbed your food and sat down in your usual spot.
"Morning, (F/N)." The familiar voice of Eren calls out.
"Oh, good morning Eren." You say to the boy.
"Is something the matter? You look like your distracted by something." Eld asks.
When he asks this, you remember what happened earlier this morning.
"Nothing important." You quickly say, causing everyone to become more suspicious, but luckily that was when Levi came in.
"Good morning, Captain." Everybody greets. Levi just nods his head before sitting down to eat.
You and Levi refuse to meet eye contact with each other.
"Um, did something happen between you two?" Gunther asks.
"Nothing happened." You and Levi say in unison.
'This is so uncomfortable.' You think as you continue to eat.
'Not to mention that he most likely saw my scars. He's gonna that I'm ugly now.' You think as more and more depressing thoughts claw their way up.
"H-Hey, um, (F/N) are you sure your okay?" Eren asks a bit hesitantly.
"I'm fine, nothing to worry about." You say as you give him a smile.
"Anyways, today you'll be my sparring partner, so I suggest you get ready." You say as you take up your empty dish and clean it. After putting your dishes away, you start to quickly head over to the training grounds.
After about ten minutes of waiting, you see everyone else begin to make their way over.
You see Eren, and you motion over. He comes over and you say "Are you ready?"
Eren nods his head and gets into his fighting position.
You just stand there. Eren then charges at you, but you continue to stand still. He then draws his fist back and punches you full force in the jaw, but you still don't move, your head is just turned to the side. Eren's eyes widen as you grab his wrist and say "Your stance is good, but your punches are a bit weak. Next time when you punch someone do it like this."
You draw you fist back and punch Eren in the stomach, causing him to fly back a few feet.
You then see Eren start to get up again, and you smirk.
'I like this kid's determination.' You think as you see him unsteadily stand his ground.
You then look over to Levi and say "Hey Levi, do you mind if I can train this kid. He's got determination, and if trained properly he might actually put up a decent fight."
Levi just nods his head and you give a big smile as you walk over to Eren and grabbed him by the back of his collar, and started to drag him away.
____________Eren's POV___________
(F/N) starts to drag me away by the back of my collar, and I turned to see that everyone is giving my a look of pure pity.
'What the hell is she going to do!?' I think as she continues to drag me away.
____________Levi's POV____________
I look and see that Eren is looking at us for help, but I see everyone give him a look of pity.
"Don't you think we should help him out? I mean (F/N)'s training isn't exactly easy you know." I hear Isabel ask.
"Tch, the brat needs training anyway, so I'm going to let (F/N) take care of it." I say as I begin to walk towards where the two were heading off to.
"Where are you going?" Farlan asks.
"I need to keep an eye on the brat in order to make sure he doesn't turn into a fucking titan." I say as I continue to walk.
But in all honesty I need to ask (F/N) something.
The one question that has been bothering me quite sometime.
'Where the fuck did all those scars come from?' I think as I walk over to where (F/N) is.