Chapter 11

____________Your POV____________
Its the next day, and you and squad Levi were currently with Hanji and Eren. The experiment that was supposed to happen didn't go so well. Eren couldn't transform into a titan, so everyone decided to take a break.
That was until a loud explosion was heard behind you. When you turned around, you saw everybody surround Eren that had an arm of a titan. They then began shouting at him.
"Stand down!" You hear Levi shout.
You give a small sigh before you walked calmly over to Eren.
"(F/N), get back! Your too close!" You hear Gunther shout.
"Please, this kid won't do anything." You scoffed as you managed to get to Eren.
"On the count of three pull." You say, and Eren nods his head.
"One........Two.........Thr-" before you could finish the countdown, you hear the familiar voice of Hanji.
"Eren!" You hear the titan-crazed woman shout.
She then proceeded to push the soldiers out of her way.
"Can I touch it!?" She shouts as drool rolls down from her mouth.
Eren went to protest, but it was too late as you heard the scream of Hanji saying how hot it was.
'She is a complete dumbass.' You thought as you successfully pulled Eren's arm out.
"Thanks." Eren mutters.
"No problem." You say smiling while hitting Eren on the back a little too hard, causing him to stumble forward.
----------------Time Skip---------------
After we got back, Hanji had explained why Eren had transformed like that, earning everyone to apologize to him.
After a while, it was late at night, and you decided to have a one-on-one conversation with Eren. Once you got down into the basement, you can see him immediately sit up.
"Its just me, Eren." You say as you pull up a chair an sit in it.
"W-What brings you down here?" Eren asks.
"No reason, just thought you might want to talk." You say bluntly.
"Talk about what?" He asks.
"Anything, really. I mean you look like you needed someone to talk to." You say.
"Can I ask you something then?" Eren asks hesitantly.
"Go for it." You say.
"I heard a rumour that you killed a group of guys when you were in the Underground district, is that true?" He asks, and your face darkens a bit.
"Yes, but I don't usually kill people." You say.
"Then why did you kill them?" Eren asks.
"Because, it was either me or them, and I refuse to die by their disgusting hands." You say.
"I see." Was all Eren said.
"Do you fear me now?" You ask Eren.
"No." He said.
And when Eren said this it kind of shocked you, but that quickly disappeared when you started laughing.
"Did I say something funny?" Eren asks.
"No, I was just thinking that you really are very dedicated, either that or your a complete dumbass." You say as you calmed down from laughing.
"Well, maybe its because I shouldn't fear you." Eren says.
"What do you mean by that?" You question.
"I have the ability to turn into a titan. I think I should fear myself, after all I am a monster." He says.
"Eren, you really are a dumbass." You say, shocking Eren.
"You may call yourself a monster, but what I see is Humanities Hope. Once you can control your titan form, you can save so many people, more than me or Levi can save." You say.
"But, what if I can't?" Eren asks.
"But, you will. I know it." You say confidently.
"How do you know?" Eren questions.
"Because, if you can handle three years of brutal training, fight titan just when you graduate, and still find a way to live, I believe that you can do something as easy as controlling a titan body." You say.
Eren just looks at you, totally speechless.
"And not only that, I can see in your eyes that you aren't one to give up so easily." You say as you get up from your seat.
"Well, goodnight kid." You say as you walk back up the stairs. You heard a faint 'goodnight' coming from Eren.
Once you reach upstairs, you are greeted by Levi leaning on a nearby wall.
"Hey Levi." You say to him.
"What were you doing?" He asks as he gets up from the wall.
"Just giving Eren a little pep talk, he seemed a bit down." You say.
"Tch, your getting awfully close to that Yeager brat." Levi mutters.
'He is so jealous.' You think.
"Levi, he's about half my age, I don't think you have anything to worry about." You say as you give Levi a quick kiss on the lips.
He blushed and turned his head to the side, muttering swears as he does so.
"Besides, if it makes you feel any better, I'll be his opponent for hand-to-hand combat tomorrow." As soon as you say this Levi smirks.
"Yeah, that does make me feel a lot better." He says as he kisses you.
"Its late, we should go to bed." You say as you suddenly break off the kiss. You then walk away towards your own bedroom, as you did so you could hear swearing coming from Levi. This made you smirk.
'Its so much fun teasing him.' You think as you continue to make your way towards your bedroom.
Once you got back into your bedroom, you quickly changed into your nightgown and crawled into bed. After a few minutes have passed, you were just about to go to sleep, when you heard your door open and close, you then felt something crawl into bed with you.
You cautiously turn over, only to reveal that Levi had snuck into your room, and was now in your bed. When you tried to say something, he covered your mouth.
"Not. A. Word. Just go to sleep." He says through gritted teeth. You just nodded and snuggled into Levi, he then wrapped his arms around you.
And soon enough, you were sound asleep, with Levi hugging you.