Chapter 2

____________Your POV_____________
You were shoved on a wagon with Ruthless that was carrying the three that you saw kneeling.
"Hello!" You said happily, and the two flinched, while the raven-haired man just stared at you.
"Well, aren't you gonna tell me your names?" You asked.
The two seemed hesitant, while the raven haired man just stared at you.
"I-Isabel." The red-head said nervously.
"Farlan." The guy with sandy-blond hair said.
You looked at the third person that continued to stare at you with a bored look on his face.
"Well?" You asked.
"Tch, Levi." Was all he replied with as he continued to stare at me.
"I see, so your Levi, thought you'd be taller." You mutter.
"What was that!?" Levi hissed.
"Oh nothing~" you sang.
After about fifteen minutes go by, Levi still continues to stare at your face. This was starting to get on your nerves, and fast.
"You got a problem with my face, pal!?" You shout at Levi, but all he does is state at you.
"Your a suicidal dumbass." He finally muttered and you saw the two named 'Farlan' and 'Isabel' both stiffen visably. You mouth just hung open at what he just said.
After a few seconds, you burst out laughing.
"Y-You know wh-what, I like ya, your either a total idiot, or you have some guts!" You say.
You hear Levi click his tongue.
"Man, that name brought back a few good memories." You mutter.
"Like what?" Isabel said.
"Ah, well, my sister used to say the same thing to me, when I started out as a bounty hunter." You say to her.
"You had a sister?" Farlan asked.
"Yeah, she was a riot!" You exclaim.
"W-What happened to her?" Isabel hesitantly asked.
"She was killed." You say as you remember what happened.
"How was she killed, if you don't mind me asking?" Farlan asked.
"She was killed by someone I was hunting, it was due to my stupidity that got her killed." You mutter the last part.
"How?" Isabel asked.
"Well-" you were about to say something, but the carriage stopped, and the door opened.
You stepped out first, followed by Ruthless, then Isabel, Farlan, and lastly Levi.
"This is where you'll be staying." Erwin said as he walked up to you.
"I see." Was all you said as you and the other three begin to walk.
Soon enough, you were on a platform, that had a lot of people standing on front of it, you look and see Erwin standing in one of the lines.
The person that was on the platform, which you could only guess be the Commander, started to talk, you blocked out most of it, until you heard him say something about introductions, while looking at you.
You simply look back at the crowd and say "My name is (F/N) (L/N), and this here is my buddy Ruthless, be careful he bites people he doesn't like." You warned, as you said your name you heard people around you begin to mutter you heard you nickname a lot, next to introduce was Levi, then Isabel, and lastly Farlan.
After a bickering between a few captains, you were placed in Flagon's squad, along with Levi, Farlan, and Isabel.
He then shows you, the barracks, and let's just say you weren't too happy.
"This place is filthy." You mutter, you see Levi walk over to one of the beds and places his hand on it, causing dust to fall, making you flinch.
"I know you used to live in the underground, but try and keep this place clean." Flagon says.
"What!?" Both you and Levi say at the same time, giving him a deadly glare.
You and Levi march up to him.
"W-What's with those looks, you dare disrespect a commanding officer." He stutters.
Farlan holds you back as Isabel tries to calm you down.
As he walks out you say "Hey, wanna see something funny."
____________Levi's POV____________
As I see that damn piece of shit walk out, I hear (F/N) say something.
"Hey, wanna see something funny?" She asks, and I raise my eyebrow.
"Ruthless, go get 'em." She says, and the dog charges at Flagon, successfully biting him in the ass.
"Oh my! I'm so sorry, he's usually so well behaved!" (F/N) shouts as she races over towards him.
I bit back a smirk.
'She isn't half bad.' I thought.
I then see her apologize. She then walks back with the dog and smirks at us.
"That's a good boy." She says as she rubs his head affectionately.
"C-Can I pet him?" I hear Isabel ask.
'I doubt it.' I thought, but as soon as I thought this (F/N) agreed, causing my eyes to widen slightly.
"Tch, won't she get bit, dumbass." I ask in my uncaring tone.
"Like I said only to people he doesn't like, he likes you three that's why he hasn't attacked yet." You say as Isabel goes up and pets the dog's head.
"Oh, by the way, if you guys aren't gonna help me clean, I suggest you get out." (F/N) says, shocking everyone including me.
"What was that?" I asked.
"If you aren't gonna clean get out, I don't want people who can't clean up to my standards." She says.
"Tch, your probably the who can't clean." I shoot back at her.
"Well, there's only one way to solve it. You clean that side and I clean this side." She says.
"Fine." I hiss as we both go towards the cleaning supplies and begin cleaning.
After about fifteen minutes I was done.
"Done." Me and (F/N) say at the same time.
"We'll see about that." We both say in unison.
Farlan and Isabel could only stare at our little competition as we both switch sides.
I take out a white rag and place it down on one of the beds and when I lift it I don't see a spec of dust.
I turn around and see that (F/N) also had a white rag out, and is staring at it.
"Clean." We both say as we stare at each other.
"Looks like we found another Levi." Farlan says with a grin.
"Yeah!" Isabel agrees.
"Just because she can clean doesn't mean like me." I say.
'But, it is true. I mean she is either just as and if not stronger then me.' I think.
'Not to mention that she has great cleaning skills.' I think, but I quickly realize that she is starting to invade my thoughts and I quickly dismiss them.
"Tch, since this place is clean, its time to go to bed, we have training tomorrow." I say and everyone gets ready to go to bed.
I then see that (F/N) is actually listening to me.
'I wonder why she listens to me?' I think before going to sleep.