Chapter 14

____________Your POV_____________
Today was the day of the 57th expedition.
'I wonder what will happen during the expedition.' You thought as you prepared your horse.
"(F/N)." The monotonous voice calls out to you.
"Yes?" You say, not looking at him, while making the final adjustments to your saddle.
"I wanted to tell you to be careful." Levi mutters.
You finally turn around. You then say "Levi, there's nothing to worry about. I mean I am excellent at the 3DMG, and not to mention that I still have my trusty weapons, they're stronger than the 3DMG blades."
"Tch, the last time you said that there was nothing to worry about, you ended up in a coma." Levi defends.
"But, I didn't die, now did I?" You ask.
Levi turns his head to the side and mutters a short 'no'.
"Anyways, you should go get ready, its almost time to go." You say as you mount your horse.
Levi nods his head before heading to his own horse.
--------------------Time Skip to Female Titan Chasing You---------------------
You were riding as fast as you could in order to escape the Female Titan. As you did this you could hear everybody call out to Levi.
You lift your head up and yell "Levi!"
When you shout out, everybody became quiet, and you could see Levi's head perk up a bit, signaling that he was listening.
"I trust you!" You shout out, and in response he nods his head.
"Cover your ears!" Levi calls out, and everybody does as their told. You then hear the voice of Erwin shout out 'Fire!'. You then turn and see that wires are being shot at the Female Titan.
After everything was over, Isabel and Farlan were about to leave with the rest of the group.
"Isabel, Farlan!" You call out, and they stop.
"Is something wrong, Big Sis?" Isabel asks.
"I want you and Farlan to stay with Levi, and I'll go with the group." You say and they both complied to your wish.
As you were flying through the large forest, you see a hooded figure go after Gunther.
"Gunther!" You shout as you get in front of him with your blades, deflecting the strangers blades with your own. Sparks fly at the friction between the blades.
The figure then maneuvered behind the group, where soon after a large explosion can be heard.
'So, the Female Titan escaped." You though.
"Petra, Eld, go get Levi! Tell him the Female Titan is here!" You shout, and they both manuver off towards Levi.
After they left, you see the Female Titan run towards you.
You click your tongue as you maneuver about the titan, you then get in front of her. The female titan tries to swat at you, but you dodge and climb up it's arm. You then maneuver your way down on the ground. Once you land on the ground you let out a smirk.
"(F/N), what are you doing!?" Gunther shouts.
"This." Was all you said as you pull both of your arms down. The next thing they know, is that the Female Titan is brought to its knees.
"You have now been caught in the web of the black widow." You say menacingly.
The Female Titan struggles within the wires, but you simply smile the action.
"You know something about this weapon. Is that every time you struggle, it just keeps on tightening and tightening, until they cut themselves to pieces." You say as you continue to smile.
"(F/N)!" You suddenly hear the voice of Levi. This causes you to look towards him for a split second.
However, in that split second, you had accidentally loosened the wires, and in that split second you heard everyone shout your name before you felt yourself fly and crash into something, before darkness engulfs you.
But, before you let yourself fall into darkness, the image of Levi's horrified face had flashed into your mind.
____________Levi's POV____________
I was flying through the the forest as fast as I could. Eld and Petra had informed me that the Female Titan had reappeared, and that the rest of my squad was fighting it.
I finally saw the Female Titan, and I see it on its knees with wire like things around it.
'Those wires are from (F/N).' I think as I feel relieved knowing that (F/N) is alright.
I then see (F/N) on the forest floor, holding the Female Titan down with the wires.
"(F/N)!" I shout out, and she turns for a split second to look at me.
And that was when I saw the most horrifying sight. I see that the Female Titan had managed to get her hand out of the mass of wiring. I see it hit (F/N), and I see her going flying before being slammed to a stop by a tree. I could hear the horrible snap of broken bones, but I couldn't move.
I just stayed where I was, trying to piece together what I just saw. My mind finally snapped the pieces together.
'(F/N) just got slammed into a tree. She is severely injured.' As soon as I thought this, I finally reacted.
The Female Titan had escaped during the situation, but I didn't care at the moment. I rushed over to (F/N).
She is lying limply on the ground, blood pooling underneath her unmoving form.
"(F/N)!" I shout as I lightly shook her. She opened her eyes a bit.
____________Your POV____________
You hear someone shout your name. Your eyelids feel as if they are being weighed down.
Once you open your eyes, you can see a blurry form of someone. After blinking a few times in order to clear your vision, you can see its Levi. You can also see everybody else is surrounding you.
"H-Hey, Le...vi." You called out weakly.
"Shut it brat!" He snaps as he tries to stop the bleeding, but you knew that you wouldn't make it.
"Levi, listen. I.....need to s-say someth-ing." You continue to speak.
Levi just clicks his tongue, but doesn't say anything.
"I......li-lived a good......life. I m-me-an that I.......m-ma-de good.......friends, and I........f-fell in lo-ve........I-I'm...ha-ppy." You say as you stop to catch your breath for a moment before continuing.
"I-Isabel, Farlan." You called out.
"Yes!" They both say, and you could tell that they were trying not to cry.
"Ta-ke.....c-care.....of Levi.........for m-me." You say.
"We will don't worry, Big Sis!" Isabel shouts, and you give out a weak chuckle.
"Er-en." You called, and he stepped forward.
"I...wa-nt......y-you to....ta-ke this...., and pra-ctice." You say as you weakly hold out your specialized weapon.
"W-Why me?" Eren questions.
"Be-cause........I be-lieve......t-that you....of a-all.....peo-ple c-can do....it." You say but your body is then racked with violent coughing. You feel something wet flow down from your mouth.
You then look over, and you see something that shocks you.
____________Levi's POV____________
I see (F/N) look to the side, where a small clearing in. When she does I see her eyes widen in shock. The expression is soon replaced by a look a pure happiness.
I then hear her say something that makes me lose all hope that she'll make it.
"Sis-ter." She mutters under her breath.
She then turns her head back in my direction.
"Le.....vi........I-I wa-nt.......y-you to kn-ow.......th-at I w-will........al-ways lo-love........y-you...........an-d to not.......for-forget......th-e promise......th-that you......ma-de." That was all she said before finally going limp in my arms.
My eyes widen in disbelief.
'No way, sh-she can't be dead.' I thought as I looked at her peaceful expression.
I feel something wet go down my cheeks.
I was crying, and I didn't care who saw it at the moment. I laid my forehead against hers, and I silently wept. I cried, and so did everyone else.
When I finally lifted my head, I had the look of determination in my eyes.
'I will keep that promise, and I will find you again, even if it takes me a thousand years.' I think as I lift (F/N) bridal style.
"Let's go, we need to leave." I say as I start to head back.
The way back was in total silence, only quiet sobs could be heard.