Chapter 1

____________Your POV_____________
"Get back here, you bastard!" You shout as you run behind your new prey.
"Back off already, you stupid bitch!" He yells as he continues to run.
As you run, the 3DMG, clinks alongside you, with a large bazooka-type thing on your back.
"Ruthless, go get 'em!" You shout to your trusty Rottweiler.
He dashes forward right behind the guy, but that had to be the moment when you ran into something, or rather someone.
____________Levi's POV____________
'Tch, I can't believe they want me, Farlan, and Isabel to join the damn survey corps.' I thought.
However, I was about to agree, when someone just happened to run over the blond named 'Erwin Smith.'
"Fuck, he's gonna get away!" The (H/C) woman shouted as she ignored Erwin and pulled the bazooka-type weapon off her back. She then aimed it at a guy, who happened to run past us not too long ago, with a Rottweiler chasing after him.
She then pulled the trigger, a net had been fired, trapping the guy.
"Hahaha, that's what you get for calling me a stupid bitch!" She exclaimed, still ignoring the dumbfounded crowd around her. She then walked over to the guy and pulled something out of her pocket. It looked to be a wanted poster.
I then hear her mutter something along the line of 'Yep, he's the guy.'
She then proceeded to pick the guy up with one arm.
'She so small, how the hell is she picking up a full grown man, with only one arm?' That was my only thought as she walked by, the Rottweiler following behind.
That was the moment she finally noticed us.
_____________Your POV____________
You were calmly walking through, when you finally noticed the three people kneeling on the ground, and another one that seemed to have been pushed over.
You walked up to the blond guy, that looked to have been pushed over. Then it clicked, that thing you ran into, wasn't a thing it was a person.
"Oh God, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to push you over!" You exclaimed as you picked him up with your free hand.
You then noticed the emblem on his jacket.
"Eh, your from the Survey Corps?" You asked.
"Y-Yeah." Was all the blond man said, still looking bewildered at what the hell just happened.
"Oh great! I was looking for law enforcements, but I guess you guys should do!" You say as you roughly throw the person you were carrying down.
"Ow, watch it bitch!" The man exclaimed.
"Shut it." You said with a very frightening glare, and he immediately shut up.
However, the Survey Corps guy just looked at him confused.
"Well, where's my money?" You asked.
"What money?" The blond asked.
You pulled out a wanted poster that had how much they guy was worth alive, you then showed it to him.
"Well, this guy is worth money. If I just caught my guys for free I would starve." You say.
The man then raised a bushy eyebrow.
"Your a bounty hunter?" He asked.
"Yeah, now I would like payment." You said.
"What's you name?" He asked.
"(F/N) (L/N)." You said.
The three kneeling then gaped at you.
"Wait, your the infamous black widow!?" The sandy-blond haired man said.
"Oh, so your heard of me?" You asked.
"The black widow, also known for using a very rare weapon when surrounded by her foes." The blond haired man with busy eyebrows said.
"Yep, that's me." You said casually.
"I would also like to know where you got that 3DMG." The blond said, and you immediately paled.
"Uh, well, funny story." You said as you backed up slowly so that they wouldn't get suspicious.
"You stole it." The raven haired man that was kneeling said.
"W-Well, what you call stealing, I call borrowing without permission." You said back.
"A-Anyways gotta go!" You said quickly as you used your 3DMG to get away.
Ruthless was following you by foot.
You turned to see the two people chasing after you.
"Oh come on! I didn't even steal it, it was broken and was laying on the trash, it took me forever to fix it!" You exclaimed as you quickly maneuvered about, trying to loose them.
____________Levi's POV____________
I see the woman named '(F/N)' take off.
"Wow, she's almost as good as you, big bro!" Isabel exclaimed.
I just clicked my tongue.
'But, she does have my kind of skill, let's just see how good she is in hand-to-hand combat.' I think.
I then see she is being dragged back.
She is immediately brought next to me, and she glares harshly at me.
" What?" I spit at her.
"Don't 'what' me, it you fucking fault I'm here." She hisses at me.
I just click my tongue and look away.
"So miss (F/N) where did you learn to use 3DMG?" Erwin asks.
She stays quiet.
"Quiet now are we?" He says as he signals the person behind her.
The man was about to grab her hair, but she said "I really wouldn't do that if I were you."
But, the man ignores her, before the guy could even touch a strand of hair on her head, the Rottweiler that was with her comes out of nowhere and laches onto the guy's arm.
"Ow!" He wails as he tries to get the dog off.
Taking the opportunity, I see that (F/N) had picked locked the handcuffs, and was now free.
"See, I warned ya. The reason why I named him 'Ruthless' is simply because he is ruthless to anyone that tries to harm me." She says while grinning.
"Oh, and another thing, I suggest you all don't move." She says, and I take a closer look around and see what looks to be wires, but they are only visible, because of the limited lighting.
"So this is why they call you the black widow." Erwin says calmly.
"Yep, the supposedly rare weapon that I use, is a form of thin wiring. Though to tell you a little secret, its not actually wire, they a very very thin blades. They've been stretched out repeatedly so that they look like wires, but in all honesty, are sharp as the blades you carry." She explains, her voice getting darker and darker by each words that spill from her mouth.
"How about we make a deal then." Erwin says raising both of his hands up in surrender.
"Oh, how interesting, a deal. Now what kind of deal do you have in mind?" She asks with sarcasm lacing her voice.
"You join the Survey Corps, and we don't have any bloodshed, and besides you'll get free meals to eat." Erwin says.
She let's out a soft chuckle that soon blows over to hysterical laughter.
She finally speaks after laughing "Y-You think I'm stupid, I know what they do, I get free meals only if I risk my life everyday, buuuut since its essentially the same down here, I'll take your offer, it sound very interesting." She says as she moves her hand and arms around, as I take another look around I see that the wire looking things are gone.
"Its a deal!" She says as she reaches out and shakes Erwin's hand.
"But, what about those three?" She asks as she points to me, Farlan, and Isabel.
"Well, its up to them." Erwin says.
"Tch, we join the Survey Corps." I spit out.