I love a woman who is proud of her tiger stripes. I would kiss every strip she had.

"Well, that's just stupid to hear I mean, she has no respect for a pregnant woman who is going through changes and she doesn't want to experience them." My mom was cutting up carrots and celery on the cutting board.

"We argued at her parent's dinner about that and I'm still mad at her. I just want to start a family soon, mom but she doesn't."

"Why don't you get another girl pregnant, then you'll be happy," Jade said out loud. Mom and I stop and looked at her.

"Jade, don't say things like that." My mom said to her.

"Well, mom it's true if a guy who wants to start a family and their spouse doesn't. He'll go on a one-night stand with another woman and make sure he doesn't wear protection and next thing you'll know she's pregnant with his baby." It amazed me that those words came from my sister's mouth.

Did I wear protection with Tasha when we did it? I was thinking and remembering about that night. And I remember I didn't wear a condom that night and I wasn't drunk I just had one drink at the Tunnel Club.

Could I be the father of Tasha's unborn baby?

I needed to ask Tasha but how to approach her.

"C.J, you're thinking too hard. What's happening in that head of yours?" My mom asks me. I was looking at her.

"Yes C.J, do tell us," Jade said.

"Oh, nothing I'm not saying anything until I find out about something." I need to find out myself.

"Aww, I was this close to finding out," Jade said as she was showing me how close she was to her sigh language. Little miss noisy pants want the truth out of me, but she would get it.

Finally, my dad arrived with my brother walking behind him. I hug them both; I miss seeing them every day. We talked for a bit and headed into the family room, which was in the basement. Darren brought over this Xbox One and game that we both like. After gaming it for a few hours before my mom called us for supper.

Oh my, mom made her famous chicken vegetable lasagna. After helping my mom out with the supper dishes, Darren and I went in the driveway to play some basketball.

Darren was bouncing the basketball towards me. He was taking his sweet time. Bouncing the ball in each hand.

"Come get the ball.... sweetheart." I hated when he calls me that.

"I'd love to." I jogged towards but then he dribbled the ball and goes between my legs. "Fuck" as he did that.

Before I turn around, he scored on the net. He was cheering for himself.

"I still got it, bro. Let's play a game of twenty-one." Darren said as he passes me the ball. I hope this throw goes in.

"I have a surprise coming for dinner." I was getting ready to throw it in the net, a couple of dribbles, and threw the ball and it hits the rim. 'Damn it' I mumble to myself. The basketball made its way to Darren.

"And what will that be? Huh." He was too busy trying to get himself set up. Making sure he was in an excellent position to throw the basketball.

"Let's just say I'm bringing my girlfriend with me and introducing her to our family." While he said, he looked at me and threw the ball into the net. As soon as he knew, he winked and smiled at me.

Shit. Shit. Shit. I thought to myself.

Well, Darren starts first, then me.

"What? When did you get yourself a girlfriend and what happened to you...? What's her name, Diana, Dana?" Darren threw his basketball and it misses it and throws the ball at me.