Part 2

YOU

"Okay I am no Joey Tribbiani or Barney Stinson but I think that time is coming soon when I will be taking a second round of sleeping with the girls of NYC. Am I a man-whore or is there just not enough number of girls to satisfy me? Well Joe and barnacle never got satisfied, why should I? Now all I gotta do is to get rid of shar- Amanda... yasmin? Ugh, all I gotta do is to get rid of this tramp. Man I do think A LOT!"

It was six in the morning which means thirty minutes before the "tramp" would be out of his apartment. If he could have it his way she would have been out of his apartment-and life- two hours after midnight but darn, she was the sleepy kind. He lazily checked the digital clock on his side table and realized it was March 1st, which only meant one thing...

"Time to screw the Floridian chicks" he stretched which, in result, pushed the girl and made her fall down the bed.

"Dear god what the hell!" she got up rubbing her eyes, "Darling fifteen minutes till my wife comes, and you had a fair taste of heaven last night, so it's hell time now" he got up and said all that in one go and he knew, that after this point, all girls say one word over and over again;

"WHAT?!" (Picks up her shoes and gives it to her)

"And btw she is a karate master and a bitch",

"WHAT?!" (Picks up her coat and gives it to her)

"Yeah, she is a lady cop"

"WHAT?!" (Takes her hand and takes her outside the apartment)

"Bye Bye sister!"

"WH..." (Slams the door shut)

And then he took a deep breath, it was time to pack his stuff up for the photo shoot of the new singer cum actress in Florida. Of the two things that Chace Frost worshipped, his job was number 1.