BBM Convo

Mandy_Lindsay_Smith:
Uhm...how do you know me??
Thwat_Preedy_Nigguh_Anderson:
Well Jason's girlfriend always brags about you so i wanted to get to know you. I hope thats not a problem...
Mandy_Lindsay_Smith:
Uhm...No its not..
Thwat_Preedy_Nigguh_Anderson:
Okay then uhm i would like to know you more if you dont mind...
Mandy_Lindsay_Smith:
Uhm well, My name is Mandy lindsay Smith I love to play tennis, go shopping, dance and sing thats pretty much it...what about you??
Thwat_Preedy_Nigguh_Anderson:
Well i love to play rugby, racing, dancing, i'm adventurous, like exploring new stuff and having fun...thats pretty much it. well nice to meet you Ms Mandy
Mandy_Lindsay_Smith:
Well nice to meet you too Mr Anderson...

Well i got to know Andy( he prefers me to call him that) and he was a great guy. Days went by with, Me and Andy got really close like really close. One day i was chilling in the house, it was a saturday. My phone buzzed as i look at the message i got, it was from Andy (i think im falling for him)

Thwat_Guy_Who_Loves_Lindsay:
hey baby...
Thwat_Girl_Who_Loves_Andy:
hey you...
Thwat_Guy_Who_Loves_Lindsay:
theres something i've been meaning to tell you...

(ever since Andy and I started chatting we've been close than ever. I took him as my bestfriend but sorta had feelings for him)

Thwat_Girl_Who_Loves_Andy:

Okay??i'm listening...
Thwat_Guy_Who_Loves_Lindsay:
For the past months i've been having sleepless nights, thinking about.....
(damn Noooo!!!! is it what im thinking it is???I thought to myself)You!!! i cant stop thinking about you and i want you to be my girlfriend.....

Now you see that right there!!! Made me happy i was so over the moon, i couldnt keep calm. I eventually agreed and we were official. We went on a few dates and we really had something going until a fateful day, this is were my problems started, The me getting depressed and sad shit!!.

Thwat_Badass_Lilly:
friend theres something i need to tell you about Anderson...
(this cant be good i thought to myself)
M•A•N•D•Y•
Whats wrong????
Thwat_Badass_Lilly:
Anderson told my cousin Monica that he loves her and would do anything in his power to get her...
( that right there broke me, Tears rushed down my cheeks)
M•A•N•D•Y•:
Woow!!! thanks for telling me...
Thwat_Badass_Lilly:
No problem sweety. I love yuh ayt!!

Didnt respond to her. I went through my Newsfeed only to see that what Lilly told me was true. " i cannot believe this!!!!Noooooo" i screamed as tears were gushing out on my cheeks. This pained me a lot that i felt like my heart was being enclosed so that i cant beat properly....I took the last bit of my energy and asked Andy...

To *•Thee_Babe*•
Are you cheating on me????

...........