The proposal

So Punk have you brought the ring Daniel asked. Yep Phil said.Brie is going to be so excited about this Daniel said. All of the girls will they love weddings Phil chuckled. I can't wait to ask her to marry me Phil said honestly. Then ask her tonight Daniel said seriously. Tonight Phil asked. The sooner the better Daniel said. I'll think about it Phil said still unsure.Seth walked into the room.Hi guys he said.Hey man how was your date Phil asked. It was awesome Seth replied.

With the girls apart from Aj
I can't believe it Phil gonna propose Natalya said happily.I know I was talking to Brie and Nikki and they were talking about what to wear for the wedding Renne said.Well we wanna look good Nikki said.Erica is gonna be so happy omg I just can't wait Brie said.

With Aj and Phil
Phil walked into the house.Hey Punky.Hey babe oh by the way be ready to go out at 7 Phil said.Where are where are we going asked.On a date he said. I know that but where exactly Aj said.I can't say Phil said.You know I hate surprises you're so mean she complained. I love you to he said then kissed her cheek.At 7:30.Aj walks down stairs Hey babe you ready she asked. Yeah he answered you look.... wow Phil said breathless.In the car.Close your eyes Phil demanded. Why she asked. I'm gonna blind fold you and don't ask why Phil replied simply.OK whatever Aj said.Phil put the blindfold on her.I can't see anything she whined. That's the point Phil answered. Then kissed her.Once they arrive. Phil took the blindfold off. Wow Aj said happily. I knew you would like it Phil smiled at her.But why are we here she asked. It's a suprise he said.Ugh I hate you she said.Of course you do Phil said sarcastically.After they eat.Aj I need to ask you something Phil said.Ask me she said.He slowly gets down on one knee and opens a ring box I know I said I would never get married till I met you I knew you were the one so April will you marry me he asked. Yes I'll marry you Aj said with tears of joy.He puts the ring on her finger he stands up and kisses her.I love you Phil said to her.