We knew you were lying

I can't believe they actually gave us the money Eva squealed excitedly. Yeah me too get ready let's go shopping Jonathan said. But first we need to go to the bank to get the money out Eva reminded him.They walk into the bank.They go to one of the machines to get the money out.Ugh the stupid machine is saying that it doesn't work Eva said angrily. Let's ask for help Jonathan suggested. Um excuse me we went up to one of the cash machine to get money out of our check but it doesn't work Eva said to the lady. Could I see the check the lady asked. Yeah sure Eva said then gave the lady the cheque.I see the what the the problem is this isn't a real cheque the lady said.What Jonathan said shocked.They go home.I hate those liars we should have never trusted them Eva said annoyed. Don't worry we will confront them later Jonathan said.

With the girls
So what do you guys think Jonathan and Evas reaction is when they find out Natalya asked.I don't know I hope there crying Nikki said. Guys there's something I need to tell you Paige said.Please don't tell me you're pregnant Aj said.No stupid so the day before yesterday me and Seth said we had feeling for each other and we are going on our date today Paige said happily.Finally Renne said.

with everyone
Some one knocked on the door angirly.I think it's them Brie said.John opened the door.Hello John said.Whatever Eva said annoyed and walked into the house.You guys gave us fake why would you do that I could've spent that money on so many things Eva said furiously. But I thought the money was for Jonathans drug problem Nikki said pretending to act confused.We knew you were lying that's why we didn't give the money Dean said.I'm never coming here again Eva said and with that she left.So people I know that this is really random but I've realised something I don't wanna get married Nikki said.What everyone asked shocked. Why John asked.I'm not ready I'm gonna wait like another year Nikki said.

With the boys
At least I don't have to propose until another year John said relived. Good thing you didn't buy the the ring Daniel said. Maybe I should propose to Aj Phil said.That's a awsome idea Tyson said. Phil you're serious aren't you Dean asked. Yeah I am I love her Phil said.This is a miracle John said.Guys I'm gonna go I have a date Seth said. With who Dean asked. Paige Seth replied.

With Seth and Paige
Seth knocked on Paige's door.Paige opened the door.You look beautiful he said.She was wearing a black dress.And you look very handsome Paige said.Let's go Seth said.They both get into the car.At the restaurant.Guess what Seth asked.What Paige said.Well Phil is gonna propose to Aj Seth said seriously. Get out Paige said shocked. I'm not kidding he told us he's got the ring Seth said. After there date. So I'll see you tomorrow Paige said as Seth dropped her off at her doorstep. Yeah he said then kissed her and left.