The next step

So guys what's the next thing we need to do Tyson asked. So we are going to go to Eva and Jonathan's house were gonna take a fake cheque with us and give it to them Paige said. But going to their house is like a 2 hour drive Dean groaned. At least Nikki isn't the one complaining today Daniel said.Guys this a great idea but where are we gonna get a fake cheque from Renne asked worried. I know a guy who is also my friend John answered.We can't go on our date Paige frowned. Don't worry we will go later Seth promised.So we will get out of the house at 6 and arrive at 8 but I don't know how long we will be staying there Natalya said.What if we have to stay the night Aj said horrified. I won't let that happen trust me Phil said.John get the cheque now Brie demanded. I will but Seth you're coming with me. John said.Oh is Johnny boy scared Seth teased. Phil calls me that now you have to do John said annoyed.

With Seth and John
They walked onto the street.Then they went into the alley. Is that the shop there Seth asked pointing to one of the shops. No it's not that one let's keep walking John said. After walking for a long time they finaly reach the shop. They walked in the shop. Hey John a man with blonde hair said.Hi Chris John said.What do you need Chris asked. Could you make me a fake $664 cheque John replied. Sure no problem just wait like five minutes Chris said. After five minutes it was ready. John it's ready Chris said then handed it to Seth.Wow it looks so real Seth said astonished.

Later on
Guys how are we gonna go there are 12 of us Natalya said.We'll just take my tour bus Phil said.Then John and Seth come in the house.Guys we got it Seth said.ok good Daniel said.Guys its almost 6 let's go. They all went to Aj and Phil's house.Then they get on the bus.This bus is huge Nikki said.Who's gonna drive Phil asked.I'll do it Dean said. Phil chucks the keys to Dean and he caught it.30 minutes later I'm bored Nikki whined to Brie.Do your Nails Brie said.Can I do yours instead please Nikki asked hopefully. Fine Brie said.Are we there yet Aj shouted to Dean.No 1 hour and a bit left Dean replied.Aj got up and went to Phil's Bedroom and saw he was asleep. She touched him just to see if he was fake sleeping. Phil Aj whispered. What he asked in a sleepy voice.I was just checking if you're actually sleeping she said. She was about to walk out of the room but he grabbed her hand.Can you sleep with me Phil asked. Yeah I'm bored anyway Aj replied.She gets into the bed and falls asleep in Phil's arms. Its time to swap driving Dean I'm next Seth said.Dean stopped the car then Seth started to drive.After a while Aj and Phil woke up.Cmon lets get out of bed Phil said. Then they both get out of bed. Guys there's like 10 minutes left till we are there Renne informed everyone. Eva just texted me she said can't wait to see you guys Brie said Paige rolled her eyes.A few minutes later they arrived.They walked to the door.Tyson knocked on the door.Jonathan opened the door. Guys come Jonathan said.They all go in. So we got you guys some of the money Tyson said. John handed them the cheque. Oh thank you so much Eva said happily.You have to stay for dinner Eva insisted. Oh know Aj whispered to Phil. Let's just yes cuz its rude not to Natalya said. Yeah and I'm hungry John said.What if they did something to the food Aj said concerned.They won't because they think we are gonna give them more money Phil assured her.