were gonna meet again

(Aj's POV)
I was just getting ready for my flight to Chicago to see my highschool friends Nikki brie Paige Natalya Renne john Daniel Seth Tyson and dean.But there are two people I really don't wanna see my ex Phil and his girlfriend maria. I can't believe he got back together with her she was the reason we broke up. I was just about to text Nikki but my finance nick (dolph) came in. Hey are you ready yet.he said. Yeah I just need to text Nikki. Ok I'll be in the car he say before kissing me on the cheek.I quickly
Text Nikki before going in the car with nick. After a few hours we arrive at the airport.

(Nikki's POV)
Aj texted me again she said they just got on
the plane.I can't wait to see her. You saw her at my wedding two years ago brie says. I know but she didn't enjoy it because she found out Maria and Phil got back together. I just wanna see what her finance looks like Renne said. I giggled why couldn't he come to brie and Daniels wedding I said seriously. I think he was busy with work.Natalya says. Well aj won't be very happy to see Maria and Phil.Paige says sadly. I hate Maria so much. I say angrily who wouldn't hate hate her Dean says as he walks into the room and kissies Renne we all laugh.

(Phil's POV)
I can't believe aj is coming and she's engaged. I'm happy I'm gonna see her but I know she hates me I don't blame her. I did get back together with Maria. I'm in Nikki and johns house. Aj probably won't talk to me. I rember two years ago when she found out I got back together with Maria.
She didn't talk to me after wards and just ignored me completely. Then I found out she was dating Nick. I don't think she cares any way she's engaged to nick.