out with boys

John arrived at the bar he saw Daniel and Phil. He walks up to them. Hey I didn't know you guys were coming he said. Well I need to get away from Maria Phil said.Brie's with aj and the other girls planning her wedding. Oh Phil said upset.Dean and Seth and Tyson arrive.What's up man Tyson says to john then hugs him.

I'm gonna go get a drink Dean says.Me too Daniel says.Phil do you think Aj is gonna invite you to the wedding Tyson asks.I don't know I kinda think she hates me phil says honestly. Well she should hate you I mean you're dating the girl that broke you to up Seth says.Dude why would you say that john says Seth. I'll shutup Seth says.Guys I think deans drunk already Daniel says chuckling. I'm glad that'll never be me phil says proudly. No seriously he looks so stupid Tyson says.
I just got a text from Nikki john says.

Nikki:Hey babe
John:hi
Nikki:whatcha doin
John:drinking beer
Nikki:Don't drink to much
John:ok love u
Nikki:love u 2 bye

2 hours later.Guys I'm planning on marrying Nikki John says. Are you sure you're not drunk man Daniel asks.No guys I'm serious Nick talked some sense in to me he's a awesome guy John says. Wow John actually might get married again Dean says still kinda drunk.Well we all know Phil will never get married not even in his wildest dreams says Seth.
Guys its getting late we should head back home says Tyson. I'll take Dean home Daniel says.Good cuz if we left him to go on his own who knows what the heck he would do John says.

John walks into his house then gets changed in his PJs. Hey baby he says to Nikki. Hey Nikki says.So how was the wedding planning John asks. It was good Nikki says.Guess what Nikki asks.What he says. Aj isn't going to invite Phil to the wedding. What John asked Confused. I'm you can't blame her Nikki says. I guess you're right John says.Night babe Nikki says. You too he says then kisses her cheek.
John quickly texts Phil.
John:aj isn't inviting u to the wedding
Phil: it doesn't matter she hates me and if me not being at the wedding makes her happy then good for her.
John: she might change her mind bye
Phil:bye

Phil couldn't believe she wasn't inviting him but he knows he deserved it.He also knew he wouldn't be able to sleep that night.