Talk to me!

No ones POV

Phil woke up and instantly called Nikki.
Nikki groans who calls at 3am.She checks her phone. Oh its Phil she says surprised.
Nikki answers the phone.

Nikki:hey why are you calling me
Phil: is it true aj not inviting me to her wedding
Nikki: yes I'm sorry I'll try to convince her to invite you
Phil:no dong worry its ok.
Nikki: bye and try and get some sleep
Phil:bye

The next day
Everyone was going to Daniel and Bries house.What time are they coming Brie asked Daniel. In like ten minutes he answered.After every one arrive. Its good Maria isn't here Paige whispers to Renne.I totally agree with you Renne whispers back. Hey what are you two talking about Dean asked Curiously. Yeah what are you guys talking Tyson said.Oh we're just talking about what we made Nick do after some wedding planning. What did you make him do Seth asked. We made him watch 5 chick flicks it was so fun Natalya said. For me it was torture Nick argued. Get used to it Aj said. Daniel noticed Phil was very quiet which was so not like him. They all hung around for hours. Everyone leaves apart from phil because Daniel asked him to stay.what's up with you your not usually like this Daniel asked. Well I found out Aj didn't invite me to the wedding I didn't know she hates me that much Phil answered.Don't worry she'll forgive you Daniel said. Ok I'm gonna go now.

Aj was walking on the streets wondering why Phil was so quiet he seemed really upset. She tried to ignore it but she just couldn't. Suddenly she bumps into some one and she falls on the floor.Crap sorry Phil says and helps her up. I gotta go she says. She was about to walk of but he stopped her. You can't ignore me forever Phil says. Yes I can I'm already doing it she says.Look I'm sorry Aj for dating Maria and being a complete idiot can you at least talk to me he says truely hurt that Aj doesn't like him. Whatever she says walks off. Aj went back to Johns and Nikki's house wondering was Phil truly sorry.She knew when Phil said something its the truth because he is good person. Then she thought to herself she could of at least talked to him properly she realised she probably made him more upset than he already was.