I watched as the two men eventually got him to stop moving. Shawn had a look of pleasure watching Niall and I suffer.

“Why is he here, Shawn?” I asked- composing myself from letting anymore tears spill.

“Well, I need my money fast. And at the rate you’re going with the business I’ll never get paid back fully.”

I’m not going to lie, hearing Shawn say that hurt. Besides the fact that I’ve slept with more people in the past few weeks than ever before, I haven’t been keeping a single penny for myself. Every single penny I’ve made has gone straight to him. And I thought I was almost done with my debt. I’ve drained my body from any source of energy just to finally say that I no longer owe him anything.

“But why am I tied up? Why does he have to get hurt?”

Shawn smiled at me. He could tell I was going to break down and he loves it. “It’s more fun for me.” He admitted turning to face the door.

He stuck two fingers in his mouth then whistled loudly. He was signalling someone.

I had a feeling in my gut that things were going to get worse. I could tell by the way Shawn smiled brightly as he awaited his guest that something bad was going to happen, and I’m not looking forward to it.

I looked at Niall and he was breathing heavily. He looked worried and scared. I felt horrible for getting him involved in this situation. There was a reason I didn’t want him too involved in my life, and now look where we are.

I couldn’t help but mouth the words I’m sorry to him. It’s my fault we’re in this situation. If I had never left in the first place Niall would be back in London living his normal life.

Both our glazes snapped to the door. It was kicked open only to see Zayn with his hands tied behind his back and tape on his mouth. His face was reddish- and I knew why. He looked like he just took a beating and looking at him for less than a minute was enough to make tears spill out of my eyes.

Zayn looked right at me; his eyes were filled with guilt. He began to move around and try to slip out of the arms of the man holding him back, but it was useless. I’m sure if Zayn wasn’t so badly beaten he’d be able to get through. But at the moment, he was weak.

“Now, I suspected that you’d bring a friend with you.” Shawn said to Niall. “But hey, that makes it more fun for me.”

He turned to look at me. That smile that I hate so much was plastered on his face.  He took walked towards me, and once he was directly in front of me, he took out a knife.

The first thing I thought when I saw the knife that my life was over. For some odd reason I thought he’d kill me on the spot in front of my brother and the boy I think I love. What better revenge than that? But my thoughts changed when he sliced the rope surrounding my stomach and chair. He tossed the knife on the side and roughly grabbed my arm, yanking me upwards. I whimpered at his force. My arm was still aching from times where he’d grab my arm too tightly or slap it when I disobeyed him.

“Don’t touch her!” Niall yelled, and all I could hear from Zayn was mumbling- which I’m sure would sound like yelling if the tape were to e removed.

Shawn chuckled at their pleads to stop him from touching me or hurting me. But Shawn took only took that at motivation.

Shawn patted my bum, winking at me before walking towards Zayn. “You might need a little extra help.” He said to the guy who was holding Zayn- which he hasn’t stopped trying to wiggle out of the man’s grip.

Fear ran through me as to why Zayn might need to be held tighter. I felt someone’s hot breath hit my ear and ran down the back of my neck. Hands were placed on my hips and held firmly. My heart beat began to pick up as I turned my head to see who was behind me.