Choices...

I stared at Damien, glaring holes into him. I looked for a way out 0f this, he was still weak, he would be. I did a good job torturing him, I always made sure the torture was good so they feared me.
"Hope is stronger than fear and I was hoping you'd be here." He said chuckling like a crazy man.
"Cool story." I said sitting on one of the freezers.
"You see, Ryder, you think you have it all, you think you can get it all and you think no one will ever stop you from killing and stealing your way through life!"
"Run!" Maria yelled at us to be yanked by the hair by Damien.
"Shut the fuck up!" He yelled. And I thought I was crazy! Or going crazy... I probably am crazy or maybe this is all a dream. Ha, I wish.

We stood for 30 minutes! Half an hour just stood having a stare off, not a word uttered, not a pin dropped and the world outside just spinning on. Everyone doing their own thing. Frank broke the silence.
"So, we gonna stand here all day?" He grumbled not liking his wife being held hostage.
"I like admiring your gorgeous daughter." Damien said smiling at me, creepy ass smile might I add.
"Let my wife go."
"Not until Ryder makes her choice." Frank ran forward to be stabbed in the stomach, Maria shoved Damien away and leaped onto Frank as he fell back and bled everywhere.

Choice made. Frank and Maria over me, I don't think so.
"I'll go with you." I said to Damien. "If I go with you, you leave my crew, family and friends out of this." I said stepping forward and handing Maria a cloth and I began holding pressure on Franks wound. Franks guts and lungs were torn to shreds and I knew life was slipping from him.
"I'm sorry." I mumbled. "I'm so sorry, it's my fault."
"No, it's not, my gorgeous daughters, back in my arms, make sure he doesn't use you, stand back up Ryder, stand the fuck back up and be a good girl, be my daughter." Frank barely whispered.
"You're not dying on me! I've only just got you back!" I yelled holding more pressure on his wounds. Maria was shaking and crying, almost screaming. Lola was stood in shock, going pale, from blood, from surprise, from-
"Promise me." Frank croaked holding my hand.
"What?" I stuttered.
"Promise me you'll look after these two, promise me."
"I promise." I barely whispered.
"Me and your mum, alone." I nodded and stepped away.
"Frank, don't go, stop, just- you're going to be okay." Maria cried, tears now pouring down her face, streaming like a river.
"Maria, I love you." Frank said then looked at me and Lola, I put a hand around her shoulder. "Behave girls." Lola burst out crying, Maria began screaming and Frank laid there lifeless.

All life gone.

Choices made.

Until we meet again.