See you soon

After we had killed Joe, we left the scene. I arrived at the warehouse and went to freshen up, I knew that we would all have to split up, go to different ends of the world for a few months, get by doing our own thing. Maria said I could go to Scotland to see auntie Diane then move in with them two a month later when things had died down. I really didn't want to, as much as I grew attached to the people around me, I wanted to go back to moving city to city, taking jobs and names as I went, making enemies and friends, of course I would visit the people I had grown attached to but I didn't want to live with them, obey their rules. I made my own rules and protocol.

I grabbed my bag and looked around at the family I had gained.
"Well, I'm off." I said.
"We'll see you in a month right?" Frank asked.
"Probably not."
"Why?"
"I don't want to come 'home' I want the life I once had."
"You're throwing all this away?" Lola asked.
"No, I'm just not going to live with you lot, just visit." I replied with a sigh.
"Oh."
"I just to be me again."
"Your crew will be living with us or nearby us, Brazil is going back to Brazil." Frank said sipping a bourbon.
"Okay, well I'm off, I have stuff to sort out."
"Okay, have fun darling and stay safe." Maria said.
"I will." I went to walk away when Maria pulled me in for a hug and handed me a necklace.
"It will keep you safe from demons." She said kissing the necklace and putting it around my neck.
"Thank you." I said with a smile and walked off.

Into the big society known as Earth.

Where to go to next?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Half way through unique! 24-26 more chapters to go then maybe a new book!

-Parker