//Never Gonna Quit It//

I arrived at George's flat to the smell of my favorite pasta. George is too good to me. We ate and laughed about the past. It all seemed too distant now.
"Remember when we met you? Oh you were such a nervous wreck. It was adorable. You tried so hard to play it cool." He laughed loudly.
"Hey! I always thought you two were very attractive men and that I didn't stand a chance."
"Funny, because it was I that never stood a chance." He said lowly but I heard. Our eyes locked and he smiled.
"Sweetheart, you have some..."
He grabbed a napkin and wiped away some sauce on my lip then he kissed me. I kissed him back and we made out.
"Alice, stop please. This is gonna end so badly."
"I love you"
"I love you too"
We kissed passionately like I remembered it was. The worst part? It didn't feel wrong at all. It felt so right. Before we knew it we were in his bed naked as he got on top of me. He instictively put on a condom and thrusted into me. I moaned loudly as he made love to me. Holding on tight for dear life. This was so good. I needed this.

We finished and laid in bed together with our hands glued together.
"He's gonna be pissed" I said out of the blue. He nodded out of breath. We cuddled and fell asleep for about an hour when Matty called me.