//I Wanna Kiss You Neck//

"George--- It's okay. I'm sorry... for getting pregnant and screwing things up and..." Pregnancy hormones make me say the stupidest things. Matty immediately rushed over to me and held me.
"No. No no. Babe. No. You did not screw anything up." He kissed me and I could see George longing to do the same.
We ordered lunch and watched a movie.
"So babe, it has occured to me we haven't set a date yet. Are we doing this shot gun style? Or after the baby or?"
"After! I don't want to be a whale in white."
They both laughed.
"You could never be a whale. But what my love wants she shall recieve." He kissed my forehead and I could see George watching like a hawk. Matty and I eventually made out which made George uncomfortable. I could sense it was Matty's intention which he regretted immediately.
"Hey mate.. you mind joining us? If that's okay with my lovely fiancee..."
I missed George's touch and immediately agreed. His eyes widened as he kissed my lips savoring the taste while Matty caressed my breasts.
"You're even hotter pregnant..." George whispered in my ear as he bit my neck. Just like old times.
I moaned into George's mouth as Matty undressed me and kissed my body. He inserted a finger into me as George made out with me.
"Like that don't you, Alice?" I nodded my head and gave Matty a kiss being careful not to neglect him. Soon enough they were both kissing me and caressing me. It felt so good.
Sex that night was pretty damn good.

After we were done we got dressed and checked out. We were on the way back to the bus.
"So. Um. Was that a one time thing or....."
Matty and I looked at each other and I nodded approvingly.
"It can be like old times we just have to keep it quiet and Alice, if anything ever hurts tell us."
"Of course, Matty."
Fuck what are we doing?
Things are getting out of hand but George is happy. He won't stop smiling and Matty won't stop frowning. Why can't he just admit he can't share me?