- Look at me. Just look at me -

I snapped out of it and ran to Newts side, Minho backed off. "Greenie! It hurts" he cried, his face was no longer pale it was a bright red. "Ki..."
"NO. Don't you dare tell me to kill you you son of a shank. Look at me. Just look at me." I tried so hard not to cry but I did anyway. I wasn't sure if Newt was going to make it through this but one thing I was certain of. HE IS NOT DYING TODAY! I would get him to the cure and he would be fine.
"Look at me!" I held his face so his eyes were lost in mine. I don't know what I expected to happen but he calmed down immediately. His face slowly started to decrease in colour and his breathing slowed. "Thank you greenie" he said inbetween breaths. "Are you ok?" Minho said coming closer. Newt nodded and I pulled him into a hug, my hand was on the back of his head and the other on his back. "Do not die on me Newt. Please. Just last one more day. Then we can have the cure" I mumbled into his shoulder but he heard me because he squeezed me tighter. "Come on let's catch up to Thomas" Minho said smiling, he was just as relieved to see Newt still alive as I was.

We reached the top of the hill by midday. There was a cave at the top and I heard voices from inside. I put my finger to my lips and made a shushing sound. I pulled my knife from my waist and held it in front of me, the other two followed suit and we entered the Cave hoping to find a still alive and well Thomas.