- Tattoo -

(WOOOOWOWOWOWOWOWOW MAJOR MAJOR BIG BIG SPOILERS!!!!! DO NOT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO RUIN THE BOOK)

I woke up, i felt a searing pain in my shoulder and moaned a little and my head was on Newt's legs. "Oh hey there!" He said smiling, he put a hand on my back as I sat up, "Watch it greenie" he said sweetly. "How long was I out?" I asked him "Like half hour not long" I smiled and looked around me, all of the boys including Aris were still sat in the same positions they were in before I blacked out. "Lets just think about what to do next okay?" Thomas said.

I turned to Newt "I'm going crazy" I whispered, I moved as close to him as i could, the other boys were talking among themselves . "No you're not greenie" he said stroking my hair. "I am Newt. I can't think straight anymore. I can punch through door for shuck's sake, what's wrong with me?" I grunted, I didn't cry, I don't feel sad anymore just angry. I don;t even feel sad about Chuck, I felt anger for the bastards who did this to us, to Chuck. "Hey, we can sort it out..Together! Whatever is up with you we can sort it OK?" He said, he pulled my face to his, I enjoyed the kiss but not as much as I probably should have.

"Hey. What's that?!" Thomas shouted he pointed at Aris. We walked over to him and Thomas was touching his neck. "Look!" he said "What? What is it?" Aris said wriggling around. "You have a tattoo on your neck!" Minho said.

Property of WICKED.

Group B. Subject B1.

The Partner.

"What the hell?" Aris said as he tried to look at his neck which is impossible obviously. "Minho. You have one too!" Thomas cried out, "What? What shank tattooed me?!" he said "What does it say?" I couldn't help but laugh at Minho's panic.

Property of WICKED.

Group A. Subject A7

The Leader

"Awh. The leader huh?" He said smirking. "Look man, you be the leader if you want. I don't want to." Newt said, Minho was looking at Newt like he was going to ask him if he was OK with being leader. Minho smiled and fist bumped the air. "Do I have one?" Newt asks, Minho looks on his neck, "Yeah man!" he says.

Property of WICKED

Group A. Subject A5

The Glue.

"The glue?" Newt asked, "Yeah like you're the glue that holds us all together!" I said. "Hm that's weird!" He said, "Not really" I said "You hold me together pretty well" I said shyly, he looked at me and pulled me into his embrace "You are so cute you know that. I love you" He laughs, it's nice to hear him laugh especially with everything going on. "I love you too" I said moving my shoulder gently, it hurt so much. "Guy's check each other's necks." Minho said.

Turns out everyone had tattoos, but most of the boys only had the first two lines and then nothing. "What does mine say?" Thomas asked. I looked at his neck and I almost didn't want to say anything.

Property of WICKED

Group B. Subject A2.

To Be Killed By Group B

"Nice!" He said looking down at the ground, I couldn't tell what he was feeling, he was good at hiding it. "Do you have one?" he finally asked me. "Um no I don't think so...AH!" i cried, "What's wrong?" Thomas asked, "My shoulder, it hurts so bad" I said wincing in pain, the pain had gotten worse. "Let me have a look" Newt said, he gently moved my shirt down. "Oh!" He said, there was obviously something there. "What?" I said, still in pain. "You do have a tattoo greenie" he said.

Property of WICKED

Group A. Subject X

The Experiment.

"That's strange everything else is the same as our but your subject X, and not a A something..." Thomas said, he touched the spot where the tattoo was and i screamed, "Tommy!!" Newt said nudging him gently, "Sorry Y/N" Thomas said, "Why does yours hurt?" He asked, he put his hand to his face. "I don't know. But don't touch it OK?" I said shrugging Newt's hand off of my shirt and letting the fabric re-cover my shoulder.

The boys were talking and I stood looking at the tattoo in the mirror, I was hurting my neck twisting my head but i needed to see it. I was alone. "The experiment." I said to myself. I thought all the way back to what Teresa told me in the maze about them testing me, it figures that i would be called the experiment by why don't i have the same tattoo as everyone else. I thought about the voices i have been hearing..."Put her in the maze" "she has to die" and then it hit me. "I wasn't supposed to be in the maze. I was supposed to be dead but someone decided to put me in the maze, why? i'm not sure yet. Was it because they wanted to save me from death? Or to torture me some more? Ah" I said, my head started to hurt again thinking about it, at least it took my mind off of my shoulder. I put my hands on the sides of the sink and squeezed my eyes shut, I felt the porcelain fall beneath me and it smashed all over the floor. "shucking SHUCK FACE SHUCK KLUNK SLINTHEAD BITCH!" I shouted. "Gee greenie, what did that sink do to you?" Newt said, I looked at him and growled. "What is happening to me?!" I shouted, I turned away from him and put both hands on my head. "Come here" Newt said in a sweet tone, "Do. Not. Touch. Me. I could end up breaking you too!" I said, i felt moisture on my cheeks but it wasn't out of sadness, i was angry, i could feel the heat spreading over my body. I paced back and forward and i didn't notice Minho come in. "Y/N. STOP!" Newt shouted, he was angry, his face was red. I stopped and my arms flopped. Newt walked over to me, he took my hands and his face calmed.

"If you were going to break me you would've done it by now. You aren't some weird hulk thing. You are my greenie. Your holding my hands now and not breaking them" he smiled a little, "Look, i know things are pretty crazy right now, but we can get through this OK? You won't hurt me or anyone else. It's not you! Those boys in the maze...they would've killed you so that wasn't your fault. I am in love with you, Minho is in love with you...everyone loves you! Your smile makes other people smile! So come on greenie, man up and deal with it. I am here for you...." I cut Newt off by kissing him, Minho fakes vomiting and left the room.

Wow. Newt is a beautiful person. I love him. He's right, I am going to man up and deal with this. I am so much stronger than this.