- Alive -

"Ok Teresa start talking!" I said angrily. Newt and Minho were stood behind me in a triangle formation. "Y/N I'm sorry. Thomas is alive. I had to make it believable or they were going to kill us all" she said, "uh make what believable!!!" I shouted at her again, I could see tears welling in her eyes. That's when the door opened again and Thomas was coughing and crawled out. I pushed my knife behind me and Minho took it as I dropped to the floor next to Thomas. "Thomas!!!" I shouted and wrapped my arms around his neck, he had beads of sweat trickling down his face as his breathing slowly calmed down. "What the hell happened?" He said. "It's a long story Thomas I'll let her explain. We need to go our time is nearly up and we need the cure!" My eyes lifted towards Newt and he smiled. Thomas stood up and steadied himself, he shot a look at Teresa and her eyes dropped to the floor.
"You can explain yourself shank!" Minho said sourly to Teresa "now let's go come on!" He handed me my knife back and the five of us and Aris who had been silent and unmoving for the last hour left the cave.

We walked down the slope on the other side Minho helped Newt down because of his limp Thomas and Teresa were at the front Aris was a little further back and I was a few yards back. I couldn't stop thinking about the berg and the people in it. Ava....then my mind flashed to Newt and how if there wasn't a cure I will hunt down every WICKED employee and kill the bastards. But there will be a cure, there has to be. Yeah Newt will be fine. Totally fine.

"You okay back there greenie?" Newt shouted up the hill, I nodded and walked a little quicker to keep up with them. When I got to Newt and Minho I grabbed Newts other arm and put it over my shoulders.

We continued all the way to the bottom of the mountain and the sand stretched on for miles. The safe haven should only be two miles away. I looked right and saw the other group that we left. But there were more people in the group now, I assume the group b girls joined them. The group started running towards us, Newt smiled at me and I let go of him and ran to Frypan. I was so glad he was still alive, he lifted me into a hug and spun me around. "I'm so glad you're alive fry!" I said he put me down, smiled and placed a hand on my cheek quickly before going yo Minho.

"Alright now we're all together...lets go get that cure!" Minho said in an inspirational voice. So we started the last few miles to getting the cure. No one really spoke but I could feel the elated mood among the groups.