let's see...as possible

Yn's phone rang...

Yn pick up the call

Yn- hello

?-good morning ynnie...

Yn- good morning professor

?- wrud (what r u doing)

Yn- eating breakfast...why you left me alone... where you went in morning huh... I'm feeling lonely 🥺  .... I'm missing you...
......

?- hoo wow (laughing)

Yn- huh you laughing at me ...
Wait I will come I will show you wait....for it
....

?- don't be angry I'm can't control my laugh .... You that much cute while you telling that you missing me....come to college I'm waiting for you yn...

Yn- huh yeah yeah Mr Kim taehyung I show you...

Tae- I'm also missing you...I can't wait to see you...
Come fast... okay

Yn- umm yeah I'm just coming soon let's see you soon as possible as...

Tae- umm... okay bye take care yourself and come carefully okay
.....

Yn-okay bye... Same to you dear professor...

Call end.....

Yn went to the college...
In the way the car engine stopped because car broke down...so yn went outside to see wt happen to car...but don't know that of car so don't understand what to do ....so she thought that to call taehyung but she thought that must be he is busy in some work so I don't call him ...I don want to make him worry about me ....so I don't think this good Idea hmmm WT to do know ...
I'm getting late for college ....
Let's find taxi...no I will be go with bus it's good ummm I don't have that much time to think about it.... let's go otherwise I will be get late....

Yn went to bus stand she was waiting for bus 1 mins left....
One car was come front of yn  Stoped someone called her name....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.   
.
.

In other side someone's pov.....
Where is she ???
She is fine or not I don't know what happened to her ....why is she not come to college ...she is alright or not ...
May  be she  is coming soon ummm ... let's wait for yn .....

..................................................................
.
.
.
.
.

.

Hi guys please vote me and follow me on Wattpad you can do it.... thanks for reading coming soon next part bye bye take care yourself and have a good day byee thanks for reading and supporting me.... 

Thought of the day....

Don't change so people will like you, be yourself and The
right people will
love you ......

*stars can't shine without darkness...

* if you want to go big , stop thinking
small.................

* patience is not about waiting but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting..................