Chapter Eleven

Me and Vic spent hours at that park, laughing, joking, burning things, carving mostly meaningless stuff into wooden picnic tables and benches - you know, the usual. It was fun though. Hanging out with Vic was so easy, because you didn't have to be particularly creative, doing original or fancy things. It was like, you could watch an apple slice slowly turn brown with him and he would still manage to make it fun somehow.

I highly valued these kinds of people. But like all great things, our whatever-the-hell-you-want-to-call-it had to end at some point. That point was, when Vic brought Oli up again. "So.. Oli's a pretty decent guy, huh?", he said. "I guess so", I shrugged. "For someone who just got into a relationship you seem awfully unenthusiastic about this whole thing.", he pointed out. It was true though. I sighed, "I just don't know how to feel about all of this and if I really want this.", I told him truthfully, seeing no point in lying to him, or keeping stuff from him. "Yeah, well I guess you'll have to figure stuff out then. It's not like you're bound for life, you can leave whenever you feel like doing so.", he said, giving me a reassuring half-smile, which looked pretty cute.

"You're right", I said and exhaled deeply. This was so overwhelming. "I'm getting cold", I said and rubbed my arms trying to create warmth. "Go home?" I nodded and we started making our way back to my house. I really didn't have a problem with Vic staying a lot. I was so used to being home alone, that it made me really happy to have some company for once.

When we got there, we watched some weird stuff on Netflix, just to make fun of how unrealistic and stupid it was. We ate something and it was just great. This time, we didn't just fall asleep like that though. We actually went to bed, him wearing an oversized shirt I had given to him and his boxers. My bed was big enough, for us to move comfortably but not touch, so we both didn't mind sleeping in the same bed.

"Night Kells", he mumbled sleepily. "Goodnight Vic", I replied.

'Everything's gonna turn out perfectly fine', was what I thought before slowly drifting off into a dreamless sleep. I was so wrong.

--

It was three and a half weeks later when things completely went downhill. I had been with Oli the whole time. I still didn't feel anything for him, but it was/had been nice, no doubt. Oli had been pissing me off lately, though. He'd been rude and disrespectful and just so not like him. Around me, he was usually so caring - I didn't understand. We would argue almost every day, about really stupid things mostly. It was reminding me of my parents and got me feeling like shit. I didn't want to be like my parents. We hadn't come out to the school, because I wasn't comfortable with it yet. Oli had refused to get that though and was constantly pressuring me.

"You know what I think, Kellin?", he yelled, "That you're being a selfish fuck, because you can't handle my personality and my points of view!" I was seething, "I don't even want to fucking handle it anymore! If I'm such a selfish fuck, then take what I can't handle and get the fuck out!", I screamed, emphasizing the last couple of words and pointing at the door. We were at my house.

There was a moment of silence, in which we were both staring at each other and breathing heavily, before he scoffed and was out of the door. Fucking fantastic.

Oli had also disapproved of me talking to "Jack", for whatever weird reason. We had argued about that, too. I had texted him, that I now had a boyfriend and things were pretty awkward from then anyway, although I wasn't quite sure why. I really missed him, our strange conversations and random late night phone calls. I decided to text him.

"I miss you man"

Only a few seconds later,he was typing and then I got the message.

Him: I miss you too. How's it going with that boytoy of yours?

Me: shitty. I'm done with his crap

Him: I'm sorry

Me: it's whatever

Him: do you wanna like skype sometime?

I smiled. I really wanted to see his face. He was probably really hot. I eagerly typed my response, the smile never leaving my face.

Me: sure when?

Him: uh now?

Me: yeah my user is kellq0301

Him: I'm vivif-182 I'll add you hold on

I opened my laptop and quickly went on Skype. It wasn't long, until someone called vivif-182 popped up, requesting to add me as a contact. I accepted, for obvious reasons and a few seconds later, the weird Skype ringtone was coming from my laptop and I took a deep breath before answering.

I heard shuffling around, muttered swears and then the camera started working. I choked on my own saliva when I saw who was sitting there, looking just as stupefied as me.

Victor motherfucking Fuentes.

--------------------------------

A/N;

8069 words. I'm such a child.

Anyway iT FINALLY HAPPENED ONLY TOOK THEM ELEVEN CHAPTERS

ILY AND KEEP BEING YOU

BOOB SQUEEZE