Chapter Two

The next morning, in class, the teacher was late, but she brought a boy. I had never seen him before but I gasped in unison with all the girls. He was absolutely gorgeous. He had dark brown, shoulder-length hair, that was framing his cute face in shiny curls. his skin was slightly tan, which made him look hispanic. He had an adorable nose and if you to a closer look, you could see slightly larger front teeth, but that didn't make him less beautiful, not in the slightest. He was wearing Green Day tank top, which made him even more attractive to me, along with black skinny jeans and black Vans. He took off the grey beanie he had been wearing and fixed his bangs.

He was standing at the front of the classroom, smiling shyly. Mrs. Umbridge became impatient and gestured for him to speak by waving her arms around. She was a weird, evil woman, but thats besides the point. "Uh, I'm Vic, I just moved here from san Diego with my family and... yeah.", he said. I didn't think much about him, seeing he's probably straight and all, when he sat down in front of me. After a while of mindlessly staring at the back of his head while he was texting or something, I actually, for once did the exercises we were supposed to do. A few minutes later, I felt like I was being watched, so I looked up to find Vic staring at me. His tan face turned a slight red as I looked back at him. "Uh... can I... borrow a pencil?", he asked and I nodded, handing him one. He gave me a small smile and "thanks" and turned back around.

First period passed and next was A.P. art class. I think, I was fairly good at art and it was fun. I really hoped that Vic was in there with me, but of course, I had no such luck. We were supposed to design a shirt, so at first I continued working on my design, an anchor saying "I refuse to sink" and the name of my favorite band was there too. (A/N; I actually made this in art class a few weeks ago lmao)

It soon got me bored though, so I decided to check my phone.

I had eleven texts from "Jack".

Him: Dude, I'm currently at my new school in class and everyone hates me

Him: Talk to meeeeeeee

Him: I need to look busy

Him: everyone is staring

Him: help

Him: THOMAS

Him: pls omg

...and so on. I smiled at his dorkiness (A/N; Is that even a word) and went to reply.

Me: Im in art class rn and its boring af

Him: im in algebra shoot me

Me: i feel you on a personal level man

Him: i just moved and I hate everything here

Me: why where'd you move to

Him: Michigan hhh

Me: dude I live in Michigan

Him: omg where

Me: <insert town in Michigan> (A/N; I hardly know anything bout the states although im half american sorry lmao)

Him: <insert other town in Michigan that isn't too faraway from the first one>

Me: thats like an hour away from here i think

Him: damnit

We kept talking during all of my classes until lunch time, but even then, when I was sitting at a table with all of my friends, I wouldn't tear my gaze away from my phone as long as no teacher tried to talk to me.

After a while, I got up though, walking to the table where Vic was sitting, more or less by himself. He had company, aka about five girls batting their eyelashes at him, but he clearly wasn't paying any attention, but was concentrated on his phone, much like I had been only minutes before. When the girls saw me, they left, obviously tired of flirting with a wall. "Hey", I said casually as I sat down next to him. He quickly locked his phone and then looked up at me. "Hi?", he answered in a questioning tone. "What're you doing?", I asked, keeping up the friend act and gesturing to his phone. "Just talking to a friend", he shrugged. I nodded in understanding. After a while of awkward silence, because I didn't know what to say anymore and he was clearly not interested in a conversation with me, he asked: "Why're you here?"

Why was I here? He was hot, he had a great taste in music and all in all, seemed pretty rad. "What?", I played dumb and he sighed. "Why're you here, sitting with me, I mean? Like, aren't you supposed to sit with your popular friends or anyone higher on he food chain?"

"Woah, rude much? Lets not get selfish", I said, "Look, I think you're pretty rad, well you seem like it. I'm gonna tell you a secret about the school food chain. I hate all of these people at that table I was sitting at. Theyre narrow-minded, dumb dicks, except maybe two. And trust me, you'll be at the very top (A/N; #victops2k15) in no time, without even trying."

He looked confused and stunned by my words, but regained his composure pretty quickly. "Alright, but what do you want?", he asked. "

"To get to know you.", I said simply. He snorted, "Yeah sure." It kind of irritated me, that he was doubting himself and others like this, but gave up on trying.

For now.

"Alright, whatever.", I sighed sadly and went back to my usual lunch table.

"What were you doing with the new guy?", Josh asked as I sat back down. I shrugged, "Just talking. He's kind of rad." He seemed to have lost interest in it as soon as these words left my mouth and turned back to converse with Oli. I had coincidentally found out, that he had kind of a huge crush on Oli a few months ago, but Oli was pretty good at ignoring the flirting most of the time.

A couple of hours later, I was finally done with school and started walking toward the school bus stop. I saw Vic, and another new guy, who looked kind of like his older brother walking to the normal bus stop. It drove a couple of towns away from school and I wondered where they lived, but quickly forgot about it when Nick came running up to me, starting a conversation.

----------------------------------

A/N; okay so I wrote most of this on my computer because I was grounded and didn't have my iPod so yeah sorry if there are any typos and stuff

If you actually read this I love you forever