Ch 26

Welcom to the last chapter i^i
I really like writing this book, but i think it may have gone on long enouh?

#HatefulChibiLove
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Years after the incidents that took place, you...well...you grew up. And so did everyone else.

It was a very hot summer day and you were walking with a rollie suitcase following behind you. You were still up to date with the world meetings. Which was being held in Italy. A nice white sundress was the best to wear today.

You loved sightseeing, and taking pictures of memories.

"Excuse me miss~" someone spoke to you from behind, startling you and making you swivel on your heels,"uh.. yes?"

The man that stood before you was all to familiar. He hasn't changed since you were knee high.

"I was just wondering if I could walk with you? A beautiful woman like yourself shouldn't walk alone."

"Really... after all those years of ignoring me in public, you choose to stop, now that I'm all grown up? What kind of father does that?" You cross your arms and smile at the man who now was completely oblivious.

"Uh..excuse me again?" He chuckled nervously,"I d-" he stopped himself and took a long look at you.

He gasped and layed his hand over his mouth,"(y/n)?!"

You giggled at him and nodded," in the flesh.."

"Oh mon dieu! You look amazing! Oh how time flies!" He squealed out looking at you up and down,"oh I did such a good job raising you..wearing a dress not to revealing, beautiful flawless (h/c) hair! Oooh the whole sha-bang!"

"I missed you to papa!" You said setting your suitcase aside to give France a hug.

He squeezed you and picked you up alittle,"and your so tall... tall and beautiful like a model~"

You giggled at him again, letting him go," you haven't changed at all since the last I have seen of you.."

" Hey France! Is That Your New Girlfriend!" A certain albino man called was he walked up to you both.

France winked at you and set you down on your feet,"no...but you remember (y/n)? Don't you?"

Prussia stood there staring at you in thought,"nope..I vould-..."

You smiled and waved at him,"hello again bruder!"

Prussia gasped just like France ,"is it really you!?"

You nodded.

"Holly Fricking Crap!! Zis Is So Awesome!" Prussia shouted as he walked closer to you and poked your cheek,"vait, are you sure this isn't another random girl?"

You shook your head at him,"you got arrested for trying to stab France....I could never forget that incident.."

Prussia then hugged you tightly,"Agh! My baby is back! I missed you frau.."

You huggged him back, feeling the love from the two guys,"I'm glad to see you too Prussia."

He let you go and looked at France," do you think she has talked to Spain yet?"

France shrugged,"oh but what about...."

"Oooohhh.."

"Oooooohhhh.."

You glanced back and forth until they smiled at you," come..lets go visit Spain for a moment...he will be so surprised.."

Prussia and france kept you in the middle as you rolled your suitcase from behind you.