Chapter 6: Burning Past

Currently in the Outer Rim, the 2nd Imperial Fleet is seen cruising through a system. As the Imperial Fleet passes through debris of destroyed pirate freighters.

Captain Knox: "No survivors, sir. All pirates in this system have been eliminated."

Vane: "Good, report to Imperial Command. I shall return to my quarters."

Captain Knox: "Understood, Fleet Admiral."

[Flashback]

[Flashback]

Before Admiral Vane commanded the 2nd Imperial Fleet, during the Clone Wars, Vane was a Captain commanding a Fleet, of 3 Venators Star Destroyer, 2 Acclamators Assault Ship, and 6 Arquitens Light cruiser.

The Republic is seen cruising through hyperspace. Captain Vane is quite frustrated and impatient about a matter that has caught his attention.

Lt. Knox: "Captain?"

Captain Vane: "What is it, Lieutenant?"

Lt. Knox: "Sir...I do not how to say this...But-"

Captain Vane: "Speak now, Lieutenant."

Lt. Knox: "The distress beacon has gone offline."

Captain Vane's eyes widen when hearing this, the only two outcomes to this were either the Nightsisters were already exterminated, or the beacon was destroyed but the Nightsisters were nearing defeat.

Clone Officer: "Captain, we are about to exit hyperspace."

Captain Vane: "Good, prepare all Starfighters."

The Venator, Nightbrother entered the planet atmosphere and immediately deploys gunships and starfighters to secure the planet's surface.