Chapter One

Ze never thought he would ever get stolen from. Let alone catch the man. Ze stared at the man who seemed to be shaking. Ze loved science and building. He usually had metal and electronic parts laying around. Some of them were cheap and some were expensive. The thief stared at Ze. He was shaking and sweating. Ze was also armed with a baseball bat.

"Give me three good reason of why I shouldn't call the police or hit with my bat." Ze spat. The man seem to shiver and try to think.

"Um... I can give you my name. W-well most people call me Chilled, but my real name is Anthony." He paused. His eyes seemed to dart around.

"Go on." Ze pushed. He seemed to be losing his patience.

"Um, another is I can give you everything back without any reason." Chilled looked ready to pass out. He was an awkward person. He never talked to people anymore. His life was to be a thief. He was once a happy, jumpy, and sometimes flirty person, but not anymore. After trusting a person who he thought loved him back kicked him out with no money, food, or clean clothes. That is how he became a thief, but after so long of never talking with people, he kind of lost his charms. Ze raised his bat up. Lifting Chilled's chin.

Chilled gulped and continued "A-also, I can get you parts. From expensive to cheap. From great quality to terrible quality. I can even get multiple or just one part." This perked Ze's interest. Maybe he hasn't lost his charm. Or Ze is just a sucker for building robots and desperately needs parts.

"O.K. Big shot you have got my interest. Let's say you get caught, would you rat me out?" Ze questioned sending a death glare Chilled's way.

"No. I would just do as I normally do. Just say I need money for food." Chilled explained. Ze lowered his bat. Ze wondered.

"Hey, is that a lie, or..." Ze looked at him. Waiting for his answer. He was silent.

"No...." Chilled trailed off.

"Do you have a place to stay, or have family?" Ze questioned this time much more kind and sweet.

"No...and my family doesn't live around here, and I don't want to leave the neighborhood." Chilled answered. Ze felt sympathy for him. Never once was he in a situation like this. So Ze must be crazy to asked this, but...

"You can stay with me." Ze looked at him. It wasn't more like a question. It was more like a demand. Chilled looked shocked and more than happy to accept.

"Y-Yes! Thank you!" He grabbed the shorter man and pulled him into a hug. Ze surprised wrapped his arms around him as well.

"So...What are your interests?"

~That is chapter one. I am also working on Tehfawkes one. Sorry if this seemed short. Thanks for reading~