⚜️66:You will be all alone ⚜️

"arghh...no more" Jungkook shouts as Taehyung once again slams into Jungkook from behind, after the king just had his third orgasm of the night.
Jungkook's whole body is buzzing in oversensitivity, even the slightest touch or breath makes him wither in his place.
But it looks like Taehyung has no intention to stop, he keeps ramming his hips in Jungkook's ass.
Taehyung tangles his fingers in Jungkook's long hair, and pulls him on his knees, making Jungkook emit a high pitched moan, Jungkook's back attached with Taehyung's front.

"You keep saying no...but your ass is clenching around me hyung" Taehyung says as he inhales Jungkook's addicting scent mixed with both of their sweats, making his head swim even more.

Jungkook whimpers, his stomach quivering as he once again feels his stomach tightening in that oh so delicious knot, ready to snap any moment.

"Should I stop hyung..." Taehyung says slowing down his pace to tease the king knowing fully well that Jungkook has no intention of stopping.

"No...please...please keep going" Jungkook says as he turns his head towards Taehyung.

The prince smirks at him as he once again picks up his pace, seeing Jungkook's expression fall into an erotic bliss.

Both of their moans and groans fill the whole chamber, as they chase their orgasms.

" I love you hyung... So much." Taehyung mumbles as he captures Jungkook in an
Open mouthed kiss. Making the king whimper in his mouth as both of their orgasms crash upon them.

Jungkook whines as his body jerks from the after effect of his glorious orgasm, both of them falling on the bed, breathing heavily, the open windows casting a soft glow of moonlight along with the cold breeze of wind making them sigh as both of them tangle themselves in each other.

"I feel very sticky" Jungkook giggles breaks the silence and Taehyung smiles at Jungkook before pecking his lips once more.

"I know" he says as his hands squeeze Jungkook's thighs feeling his cum trickling down the king's hole.

"Come on let's get you in a bath" Taehyung says as he picks up a giggling Jungkook in his arms  and walks towards the bathroom.

Placing Jungkook on the counter nearby, Taehyung starts preparing a bath. When he seems fit that the temperature of water is warm enough he picks up Jungkook once more and settles him in the bathtub before sitting behind the king.

Jungkook turns himself and settles himself on Taehyung's lap as he nuzzles  in his neck.

"What gift should we give to yoonminseok?" Jungkook asks.

"You're talking about gifts and I still can't believe that three of them are getting married" Taehyung says.
He still couldn't believe that Jimin is in a polygamy that too with Yoongi and Hoseok. He knows Hoseok but about Yoongi he hasn't talked with the man much.

"Me too, but they are getting married so what can we do? " Jungkook replies.

"Yeah, about a gift, why not give them a house in the capital, i have heard both Yoongi and Hoseok don't own a house in the capital" Taehyung says as he washes Jungkook's long hair.

"Yeah... because they both live in the palace" Jungkook answers him.
"But seeing as both Hoseok and Yoongi are resigning they would have to leave the palace.... So yeah a house is a very good idea" Jungkook yawns.

"Keep your mouth closed or else you will be eating soap" Taehyung says as he starts washing Jungkook's long hair.

"Hmmm...we would have to send someone to look for a house, the wedding is day after tomorrow" Jungkook says after Taehyung thoroughly washes soap out of his hair.