⚜️64: Choi Soobin 2⚜️

An eerie silence surrounded Jaehyun, his whole body was covered in blood and dust, his fingers nails plucked out with both of his thumb missing, if it wasn't for the ropes holding him upside down the man would have been lying in his own urine and feces of God knows how many days.

But as the man's body swayed left to right he would have been happy to lie down on the ground just to sleep for a few seconds, even though he knew the ground beneath him was filthy.

Jaehyun in his entire life hadn't thought that he would be subjected to such a gruesome torture, his head was always held high up in sky, he was always confident in himself, just like his mother was confident that one day she would unanimously rule over Alvania, Jaehyun inherited the name and face of his father but he inherited his behaviour from Bong Cha, his mother.
The same mother that he beheaded by his own two hands, why?

Because his mother got to know about his ploy of shaking hands with none other than the Kingdom of Dernia in order to dethrone Jungkook once and for all.

Bong cha knew who her enemies were extremely well she never considered infiltrating Alvania just to gain power was worth it, she wanted to rule over Alvania not destroy it, so when she got to know about Jaehyun's ploy and decided to expose him, Jaehyun had no other option but to kill her.

Jaehyun knew his mother was sharp after all, eliminating the entire royal family is not a small task.
His mother started knitting her plan from the day she entered in the palace.

From the day she entered the palace she only dreamt about one thing, her only goal was to sit on the throne and for that she poisoned the former king and the queen, threw Jungkook and haenul into wars, married of Mina to a middle aged man and last but not the least killed Mina's mother by her own two hands.

But her mother was so greedy, she was so greedy that she wasn't even ready to share the throne with her own son, Jaehyun.
So Jaehyun decided to take matters in his own hands, he also wanted to sit on the throne and have power over people lives.

But alas ! he now has no control over his own limbs forget about other people's lives, Jaehyun cries bitterly at his faith.
He wonders if maybe his upbringing wasn't that of Bong Cha maybe he wouldn't have been this greedy for power.

"Stop lamenting..." The guard irritated now, shouts at Jaehyun.

"Gosh it smells horrible in here" another one says.

"By the way, did you get the invitation for tomorrow's celebration, the whole capital is getting decked like a bride,

aah.. there is so much going on, first Alvania winning Dernia even without a war, second the king announcing his return along with his children, can you believe that he did in fact have twins and hid them, like i cried hysterically after knowing that our king was returning and moreover we have a prince and a princess...ughh i can't wait to see them" the guard gushes on and on about the news they were relayed this morning, indeed it was surprising for everyone in the Kingdom to know about the twins, everyone was ecstatic to know that their king never abandoned them instead he just wanted to protect his children and moreover the people of Alvania were happy because they can once again see their future under Jungkook's rule.

" I did get the invitation, and yeah I am very happy regarding the news of the twins, by the way you do know that the second king and twins wouldn't be back for another 9 months, they don't want to bring the twins to Alvania just yet as they are still very small to travel in between Alvania's and Eucon's harsh weather" the guard reminds the one gushing over meeting the twins.

"You didn't have to hurt me like that, I know they wouldn't be back until they are a year old, but still isn't it amazing that we just have 247 days left to meet the twins" the guard says counting the days on his fingers.